The Six Flags Magic Mountain (SFMM) Discussion Thread

P. 5296 - West Coast Racers Coming in 2019!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 10 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
I just made a donkey in No Limits!

Postby savemagicmountain » Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:16 am

Hey guys lets try to keep this topic to ideas and information. Everyone has the right for their own opinion and you don't need to bash someone who has one which is not the same as yours (OldJJman)(arneil_SFMM). Let’s try to be friendly guys

I wrote the book about donkeys!

Postby vedved82491 » Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:17 am

So long? They got Scream in 2003. If three years is really that long, then yes, they haven't gotten a coaster in a long time. I support SFMM's descision to remove Psyclone. Flashback may have been a one of a kind, but it proved failure. Whatever replaces them will be better than what currently occupies both spots. As for Metro, I think its also a great idea to bring back to Operation. It will definetly bring a new shine to SFMM and I believe that good things will happen both this year and in the coming years.

As for previous posts in earlier pages, I would NOT want Revolution OR Viper to leave the mountain as they both play roles in coaster history. Now lets sit back and watch what happens....actually somebody go to SFMM and bring us regular updates. =)

Fluffy, Fluffy, Donkeys Filled With Medicine and Goo!

Postby ghost007jas » Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:29 am

^ I know there are a few guys on websitefullofdouchebags going to the mountain tomorrow hopefully they will get some pictures. I find it funny that now that Psyclone is going (gone whichever) that people are coming out and saying how much they loved the ride. Especially for all the whining and complaining it got lol.

I am sad that I never got my flashback credit but apparently I was not missing anything ;) . Psyclone was terrible so I am glad that is going away as well. All in all I am very pleased with how Shapiro is handling this. Go Shapiro!

Site Admin

Postby SharkTums » Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:39 am

^OMG!!! You don't know how happy that makes me to hear that. We were actually joking about going to SFMM today to take some funny Psyclone pictures but then decided against it figuring there would be "too many websitefullofdouchebags Kids" there!!! :lmao: :lolr: :lmao:

This 16 year old puts you to shame

Postby socalMAN123 » Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:40 am

Well, looks like I'm not gonna get my Flashback credit! Oh well, from the looks of it, it doesn't look like I'm missing much. As for Psyclone, I am VERY glad this coaster is getting taken out. I never had one good ride on it. Oh well.
---Brent =)
Disobey

Postby ghost007jas » Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:42 am

^^ Whats wrong with RCProers?

*goes in the corner and cries*

Site Admin

Postby SharkTums » Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:48 am

^It's an ongoing joke...just continue with your crying in the corner and you'll be fine!

Postby ghost007jas » Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:50 am

^ lol will do ;)

*Please excuse both of my pointless posts lol*

Which came first the turtle or the donkey?

Postby Superdasher » Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:33 pm

I bet right now CP is saying, "YEAH!!! We got the record again!" :lolr:

I agree that Psyclone should be torn down, I never got to ride Flashback, but if its anything like what the reviews say I won't have missed much.
Itchy and Scratchy in:
"Catastrophic failsafe malfunction"

OMG! A TALKING MUFFIN!

Postby DATman » Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:39 pm

^I bet CP doesn't care, as thewy've always called themselves the "Park with the most coasters"...

Still, I'm really glad this is happening, because Flashback was an ugly waste of space and Psyclone was just bad.

PreviousNext