Funniest Ride Experiences

Things that made you laugh
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 3 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Nuthin' better than a naked donkey!

Re: Funniest Ride Experiences

Postby CaptainUnknown » Mon May 29, 2017 10:46 pm

Operating an S&S Space Shot, just as the cart launched, the guest's shoe fell off and plinko'd down the inside of the tower.
Take a Journey Into The Unknown Latest Update: Locked in the Land of Oz

Parks: 23
Coasters: 130 (24 wood/106 steel)

I just swallowed a whole donkey!

Postby Jason Maier » Tue May 30, 2017 10:20 am

One time on Superman:Ride of Steel . . . the attendant pushed down the restraint a little too forcefully, and it squished my gonads slightly :D

"Excuse me, miss, may I pound my large rooster into your donkey?"

Postby rolercstrluvr » Tue May 30, 2017 10:27 am

Just recently at CGA, I took my friends on GS for the first time. They think it's like grizzly and I tell them that's where they're very wrong. We get on and we're sitting in the from row, as we get to the top and he sees the track essentially disappearing below him as it gets steeper, and all he can say is,"Oh my god, HOLY $H!+!!" I was dying of laughter the entire ride.
Gold Striker Ride count: 435

I wish they would make Street Fighter Donkey.

Postby palmerleeberry » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:46 am

Last Saturday at Knoebel's Log Flume, there were two men who were popping quarters into the spray guns and getting everybody wet when their log came around the turn to enter the final lift. There are two of these spray guns and these men where using both of them. And I think they did this for about an hour. I'm sure with all the money they've spent spraying the riders would be enough for economy recovery of some third world country in Africa that I've never heard of before. ;)

:evil: "Hey, I wouldn't talk about it if I was you. What about you and all those quarters you've spent playing pinball, Fascination, and Pokereno?

True, but did anyone else get wet when I won all those tickets and won replays on two pinball machines? What did those two men get besides soaking nearly half of the park attendants? I took home a lava lamp and two stuffed animals. What do you have to say about that?

:evil: "Aww, kiss my :butt: !"

:devil: "Hey, that's my line! I'll sue you!"

I just swallowed a whole donkey!

Postby Jason Maier » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:19 pm

This past Sunday at SFA . . . just a moment after Wonder Woman: Lasso of Truth rose up . . . a pair of flip flops dropped down

Full Fledged Donkey Enthusiast!

Postby Chiselphane » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:21 pm

Mid 80's, Riverside Park Agawam MA (now Six Flags New England) my mother rode the Black Widow (Arrow loop coaster). She had brought a bottle of Pepto Bismol because my stepbrother got sick easily, and it fell out of her purse at the top of the loop. I suppose it was better than what the bottle was meant to prevent falling on the train but it still made a mess.

I'm a know-it-all about donkeys!

Postby SLCHeadache » Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:02 pm

Watching a hat floating down off the SkyScreamer at Six Flags over Georgia.

Also, I used to wear a belt like this out at the parks: http://www.hottopic.com/product/harry-potter-slytherin-cosplay-seat-belt-belt/10613040.html?cgid=accessories-belts-buckles-seat-belt-belts#start=26

Two rides have managed to release it: Verbolten and Skyrush.
Top steel: Millennium Force / Steel Vengeance / Intimidator 305 / Maverick / Fury 325
Top wood: El Toro / Phoenix / GhostRider / Renegade / Flying Turns

Donkeys give me orgiastic scream!

Postby CaptainCrush » Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:00 pm

My friend's Mom had an apple in her pocket for snacking during park time, took it on El Toro at SFGAdv, fell out, flew backwards, and clocked some boy in the head!

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby Canobie Coaster » Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:58 pm

Copying these two from my trip reports:

The Clementon Log Flume- I was greeted with a sign "No Single Riders". Usually that just means I have to awkwardly ask a family to join them. However, Clementon saved me that awkward moment since there wasn't a single soul to ask. I watched empty log after empty log float down the trough. After about 10 minutes I saw a guy stroll into the queue. The dude was alone and smelled like booze, but desperate situations call for desperate measures and that guy became my new best friend for all of 3 minutes. We had a jolly ole time on the flume. I enjoyed the scenic views of the brown lake while my good friend sat in back rapping to himself.

Kennywood's Thunderbolt- I also had the most Kennywood of rides on Thunderbolt at the end of the day. When Phantom closed early, I decided to finish on the classic woodie. As I hinted at the beginning, Kennywood isn't in the nicest of neighborhoods and that's putting it mildly. For those familiar with Thunderbolt, you know it has a separate load and unload area. After the incoming train unloaded, an army of 13 teens (seems too specific to be true but I counted, more on that later) hurdled over the queue and filled up half the train. The staff turned their eye at the stampede but the ride was empty so they didn't end up cutting anyone. Being a single rider, I had to wait for a partner to ride. When I noticed an odd number enter the train, I knew someone needed a partner. I made a new friend. And for those who remember my Clementon report, you know I have bad luck with new friends.

The ride started as usual with the great drop out of the station. Then I was treated to the most violent ride of my life. Not bumpy but in this case I started witnessing a WWE wrestling melee between them. Pushing, slapping, choking using doo rags- I got everything. Meanwhile I threw my hands in the air pre-emptively in case the police were at the exit and becasue it's the right way to ride a coaster. Since a winner wasn't crowned in round 1, the ops (who either didn't care or didn't notice) started round 2 since we were the last train of the night. More of the same. Thank god they left me out of it. I don't think I'll ever witness anything like that again.
Top 3 Wood- Lightning Rod, Voyage, Coaster (PNE Playland)
Top 3 Steel- Steel Vengeance, Untamed, Expedition GeForce
Most Recent Trip Reports- Gardaland & Mirabilandia

What would donkeys be like on the moon?

Postby KPfan » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:02 pm

About 2 years ago, I had a girl throw up on me while riding black widow at Kennywood. Gross for sure, but when you're locked in and swinging what can you do? My son and I just laughed the rest of the ride and still joke about it when we ride it today.

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!