Funniest Ride Experiences

Things that made you laugh
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
I prefer to mate with donkeys over humans!
User avatar
 
Posts: 2398
Joined: 19 Jan 2016
Location: Six Flags St. Louis
Gender: Male
Age: 18

Re: Funniest Ride Experiences

Postby SixFlagsAstroworld » Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:08 am

SixFlagsAstroworld wrote:^reminds me of the time I tricked my grandma into riding space mountain at WDW


Here's a little backstory to my reply. My grandma is SUPER overprotective of roller coasters (good thing my mom and dad weren't) she called them "killing machines that slices your body up at high speed. We were at MK and I told a lie that Space Mountain was a motion simulator and she fell for it. When we got on, my grandma didn't realize that she was tricked. After the tunnel, before the lift, grandma realize she was on a roller coaster and throughout the course, she screamed "I'm gonna die! My head will be cut off!" Over and over until the ride ended. When we got off, she started this long lecture about "Tricking your poor old grandma" but it was worth it. And the ride photo of her realizing that she was on a roller coaster was hysterical! :lol: :lmao:
Last edited by SixFlagsAstroworld on Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:14 pm.
Coaster Count: 108
Check out my latest project: Six Flags Cypress Adventures
HARD ROCK PARK Coming to Chaos Crafter 2019!!

I wish they would make Street Fighter Donkey.
User avatar
 
Posts: 934
Joined: 05 Oct 2005
Location: Bridgewater, VA
Gender: Male
Age: 51

Re: Funniest Ride Experiences

Postby palmerleeberry » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:09 pm

SixFlagsAstroworld wrote:There was a time in 2014 when I visited SFMM. My dad and I rode X2. I made a mistake of waiting until after the ride to go to the bathroom and right when the ride ended, the block brakes were malfunctioning so I had to hold it for 30 minutes. When I finally got off, I literally bolted to the nearest bathroom super fast and I ended up in the wrong one :oops: so I had to go to the other side.


After driving for hours, I finally arrived at Kings Island. The first thing I wanted to do was use the restroom. At the entrance to your left are the restrooms. The door on the left was opened and I saw the sign that read "MENS", so I bolted inside and got inside one of the stalls to do my thing. When I got out, I saw there were women in this restroom, so I quickly bolted out before my discovery caused an outcry and gets me banned for life. The door that was opened covered the sign that read "WOMEN" and since I saw the "MENS" sign and had to go real badly, you can say that this was an honest mistake. Best thing about it is that I got away with it! :lol:

Am I allowed to eat donkey during lent?
User avatar
 
Posts: 1586
Joined: 07 Jan 2012
Location: The Netherlands
Gender: Male
Age: 27

Re: Funniest Ride Experiences

Postby RCT3Bross » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:46 pm

SixFlagsAstroworld wrote:
SixFlagsAstroworld wrote:^reminds me of the time I tricked my grandma into riding space mountain at WDW


Here's a little backstory to my reply. My grandma is SUPER overprotective of roller coasters (good thing my mom and dad weren't) she called them "killing machines that slices your body up at high speed. We were at MK and I told a lie that Space Mountain was a motion simulator and she fell for it. When we got on, my grandma didn't realize that she was tricked. After the tunnel, before the lift, grandma realize she was on a roller coaster and throughout the course, she screamed "I'm gonna die! My head will be cut off!" Over and over until the ride ended. When we got off, she started this long lecture about "Tricking your poor old grandma" but it was worth it. And the ride photo of her realizing that he was on a roller coaster was hysterical! :lol: :lmao:

Okay I reminded you and you reminded me of something.
My parents are good friends with our neighbors so a year or 2 back my mom had 5 free tickets from work to go to the Efteling. The neighbors went with us (as my brothers don't care for the park) and they voluntarily went on Joris en de Draak (George and the Dragon) with us. All we was the wive of the neighbor couple screaming: "O my god!" Over and over again. At the end of the ride we laughed so hard and she asked us to turn around. She literally had worked herself partly under the lapbar and only her head was sticking out. After the ride we went and looked at the onride picture and all we saw was the hoody of her jacket.
I should have remembered this as a few days ago I shared the highest point of Farrari Lands new coaster on facebook and she replied with: "Never again." :lmao:
Roller Coaster Traveler 3 Bross Parks of 2018: Efteling, Phantasialand, Walibi Holland, Skyline park, Europa Park, Walibi Belgium, Toverland, Thorpe Park, Alton Towers, Blackpool Pleasure Beach
2018 Rides: Fenix (Toverland), Tiki Waka (Walibi Belgium), Wicker Man (Alton Towers), Icon (Blackpool Pleasure Beach).

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay
 
Posts: 13
Joined: 07 Jun 2015
Gender: Female
Age: 39

Re: Funniest Ride Experiences

Postby WendyGirl1979 » Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:41 pm

palmerleeberry wrote:
SixFlagsAstroworld wrote:There was a time in 2014 when I visited SFMM. My dad and I rode X2. I made a mistake of waiting until after the ride to go to the bathroom and right when the ride ended, the block brakes were malfunctioning so I had to hold it for 30 minutes. When I finally got off, I literally bolted to the nearest bathroom super fast and I ended up in the wrong one :oops: so I had to go to the other side.


After driving for hours, I finally arrived at Kings Island. The first thing I wanted to do was use the restroom. At the entrance to your left are the restrooms. The door on the left was opened and I saw the sign that read "MENS", so I bolted inside and got inside one of the stalls to do my thing. When I got out, I saw there were women in this restroom, so I quickly bolted out before my discovery caused an outcry and gets me banned for life. The door that was opened covered the sign that read "WOMEN" and since I saw the "MENS" sign and had to go real badly, you can say that this was an honest mistake. Best thing about it is that I got away with it! :lol:

I did this once at a bowling alley, after riding forever with my sister and her best friend. I dove out the car and flew down the length of the alley. One of them called after me, but I was too intent on my goal. I ran to a stall and achieved nirvana, and once I came out, noticed urinals where urinals shouldn't have been. I got away with it, but I still get teased about it.
My actual funniest ride experience was again, with my sister. We were on Adventure Express with a bunch of our friends. My sister doesn't like roller coasters because of the hills, and although we were grown, we'd never been on AE. You know the fakeout hill? She yelled "you told me there were no hills on this ride. I'm going to kill you!" to me and her friends. There were some little kids giggling madly at her anger, especially when, of course, we were faked out and just proceeded. I still tease *her* about that.

I prefer to mate with donkeys over humans!
User avatar
 
Posts: 2398
Joined: 19 Jan 2016
Location: Six Flags St. Louis
Gender: Male
Age: 18

Re: Funniest Ride Experiences

Postby SixFlagsAstroworld » Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:30 am

I remember what happened in October 2015. I was at WOF and I decided to go on Autobahn (bumper cars). We were supposed to go in one direction, but halfway through the ride, Some idiot turned the other direction and all of us got jammed. There was no way at all we could move and we weren't allowed to leave until the ride was over. After we got off, the employee running the ride STILL let people on and they had no way of getting unstuck.
Coaster Count: 108
Check out my latest project: Six Flags Cypress Adventures
HARD ROCK PARK Coming to Chaos Crafter 2019!!

Why do I still have a donkey title???
User avatar
 
Posts: 7394
Joined: 02 Aug 2012
Location: These Ozarks Hills
Gender: Male
Age: 34

Re: Funniest Ride Experiences

Postby ytterbiumanalyst » Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:51 am

^That is a great argument for not having a median in your bumper cars!
Image

I'm a know-it-all about donkeys!
User avatar
 
Posts: 224
Joined: 02 Aug 2015
Location: Apple Valley, MN
Gender: Female

Re: Funniest Ride Experiences

Postby Meghna » Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:41 am

SixFlagsAstroworld wrote:I remember what happened in October 2015. I was at WOF and I decided to go on Autobahn (bumper cars). We were supposed to go in one direction, but halfway through the ride, Some idiot turned the other direction and all of us got jammed. There was no way at all we could move and we weren't allowed to leave until the ride was over. After we got off, the employee running the ride STILL let people on and they had no way of getting unstuck.


Because it's fun to watch poor souls try to figure it out. It's also really funny when a kid gets stuck going backwards, in a corner, or whatever and throws a fit. They try to turn the wheel but it won't move, and all they need to do is turn it ALL they way in the other direction. Of course, I can't show that its really really freaking hilarious.

It's also hilarious how people think they don't have to wear shoes on bumper cars. Not, that floor and those cars are GROSS.
Would you jump your mom? Then why would you jump that fence?

I own the website www.donkey.com
 
Posts: 801
Joined: 11 Aug 2013
Gender: Male

Re: Funniest Ride Experiences

Postby WOFanatic » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:17 pm

Singing ¨Call Me Maybe¨ by Carly Rae Jepsen on some late night Prowler ERT during Coaster Mayhem is one of my fondest memories. Not to mention the former PR guy and the GM were sitting in the car in front of us.
Top 10: 1. Steel Vengeance 2. Maverick 3. Monster (Adventureland) 4. Outlaw Run 5. Beast 6. Storm Chaser (Kentucky Kingdom) 7. Incredible Hulk 8. Goliath (Great America) 9. Mystic Timbers 10. Rougarou

What would donkeys be like on the moon?
User avatar
 
Posts: 245
Joined: 22 Jan 2016
Gender: None specified

Re: Funniest Ride Experiences

Postby Pirate » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:37 pm

I was riding my first Freak Out ride.

I didn't realise you would get airtime in the seats so I went insane while the others just calmy continued their ride.

Plus, I hate those restraints.
:airtimer:

I wish they would make Street Fighter Donkey.
User avatar
 
Posts: 934
Joined: 05 Oct 2005
Location: Bridgewater, VA
Gender: Male
Age: 51

Re: Funniest Ride Experiences

Postby palmerleeberry » Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:06 pm

Okay, this incident happened at Busch Gardens Williamsburg. Near the skyway ride from England to France is a pen they keep some Yaks in. I was walking behind a mother and her child. We were walking around the pen and the Yak was near the fence. The child shouted "Howdy" to the Yak and the Yak immediately bellowed a reply, just like it was on cue. We were still laughing as we reach the Globe Theater. :lmao:

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!

Who is online

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest

These pages are in no way affiliated with nor endorsed by SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment, Cedar Fair, Legoland, Merlin Entertainment,
Blackstone, Tussaud's Group, Six Flags, Universal Theme Parks, the Walt Disney Company or any other theme park company.

All onride photos and videos on this website were taken with the permission of the park by a professional ride photographer.
For yours  and others safety, please do not attempt to take photos or videos at parks without proper permission.

Disclaimer!  You need a sense of humor to view our site, 
if you don't have a sense of humor, or are easily offended, please turn back now!
Most of the content on this forum is suitable for all ages. HOWEVER!
There may be some content that would be considered rated "PG-13."
Theme Park Review is NOT recommended for ages under 13 years of age.

cron