Funniest Ride Experiences

Things that made you laugh
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
I prefer to mate with donkeys over humans!

Re: Funniest Ride Experiences

Postby SixFlagsAstroworld » Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:25 pm

There was a time in 2014 when I visited SFMM. My dad and I rode X2. I made a mistake of waiting until after the ride to go to the bathroom and right when the ride ended, the block brakes were malfunctioning so I had to hold it for 30 minutes. When I finally got off, I literally bolted to the nearest bathroom super fast and I ended up in the wrong one :oops: so I had to go to the other side.
Coaster Count: 108
Check out my latest project: Six Flags Cypress Adventures
HARD ROCK PARK Coming to Chaos Crafter 2019!!

Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Forbidden Donkey.

Postby coaster1000 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:55 am

One time when I went to Heide-Park on a school trip... Of course I was going crazy being the geek I am, wanting to ride everything. So we were in line for Colossos (such a great coaster!) and I ended up in the backseat with the 'badass' of my class, who was always being the 'cool guy' doing all sorts of stupid and dangerous stuff. Anyway, we were going up the lift and he was getting more and more nervous, but tried to stay cool nonetheless. As we reached the top, he broke down though, going "oh my god oh my god oh my god please hold my hand" :lol: So I rode Colossos holding his hand, and after he insisted that I would never tell anybody. (Which I didn't.)

I'm a know-it-all about donkeys!

Postby CoasterDirected » Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:36 am

I have a few, but I'll just do two.
First off, my first time on the Beast before I was an enthusiast was an absolute blast. I was riding with some GP friends and we were scared going up and laughing the entire way. But when we hit the helix, poo hit the fan. We hit a HUGE jolt entering the turn and we all hit our heads. One friend literally ruptured his ear (he went to the hospital about a week later) :| Still it was an absolutely awesome ride.
The other time was on Gemini last year, it was only my dad and I. We were on one of the slower turnarounds and the trains were neck and neck. Next thing you know, at least 4 people from each train reached out and were able to hold hands with someone from the other train. The held on for a good 5+ seconds before the next drop.
Top 10 Favorite Coasters
Steel:
1. Fury 325 2. Maverick 3. Millennium Force 4. New Texas Giant 5. Mako 6. Top Thrill Dragster 7. Cheetah Hunt 8. Diamondback 9. Banshee 10. Storm Chaser
Wood:
1. Goliath 2. Outlaw Run 3. Voyage 4. Mystic Timbers 5. Thunderhead 6. Beast 7. Boss 8. Cornball Express 9. Legend 10. American Thunder

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Re:

Postby prozach626 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:40 am

24 wrote:One time on Spinout at SFMM, there was some fat lady riding.When the floor went down, she was sinking with it while everyone else was above her. It was sad yet funny.

^Now THAT'S funny.

/endthread

I am annoying as f**k!!!

Postby Henry M » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:25 am

coaster1000 wrote:One time when I went to Heide-Park on a school trip... Of course I was going crazy being the geek I am, wanting to ride everything. So we were in line for Colossos (such a great coaster!) and I ended up in the backseat with the 'badass' of my class, who was always being the 'cool guy' doing all sorts of stupid and dangerous stuff. Anyway, we were going up the lift and he was getting more and more nervous, but tried to stay cool nonetheless. As we reached the top, he broke down though, going "oh my god oh my god oh my god please hold my hand" :lol: So I rode Colossos holding his hand, and after he insisted that I would never tell anybody. (Which I didn't.)

Until now!
Note to self: don't be stupid...

Current top coaster = Expedition GeForce.

Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Forbidden Donkey.

Postby coaster1000 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:32 am

^

Haha, indeed! :lol: The likelihood that he'll ever come across it, though...

Am I allowed to eat donkey during lent?

Postby RCT3Bross » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:54 am

Well I got one thing I have a laugh at every once in a while, meanly because it turned me into the person I am today.
My coaster that changed me completely from I wish to understand coasters to I want to ride coasters, it was Rock 'n' Roller Coaster at Disneyland Paris. It was in 2007 I already had been looking out for parks for a couple of years but I had a big fear of riding coasters especially with inversions (you know I thought that was a big deal back then. :p ) but I still lacked researches (like TPR) to find the information or where the parks where. So I had no idea that Rock 'n' Roller Coaster was in fact a coaster. So we where in the park in 2007 and first there was disappointment that there was no coaster (Crush wasn't finished yet), so my parents decided to queue up for RnRC. The entire queue I had to fight with my parents who thought this was a simulation ride as they heard no coaster and me who guessed this was a coaster turning me being right in that trip to 2 and they had nothing right, and lets just say this totally backfired at them for forcing me to ride it, I was over my fear in no time and day's later I found the resources to become a full fleshed fan. To this day they still regret this and I can laugh daily on this fact.

My mom was however a train before me and after the launch she thought I was a goner, I came out more then fine but a little bit of dark humor was a week after we where home a lady actually died as we heard it. No disrespect meant but there was some slightly humor in it.
Roller Coaster Traveler 3 Bross Parks of 2018: Efteling, Phantasialand, Walibi Holland, Skyline park, Europa Park, Walibi Belgium, Toverland, Thorpe Park, Alton Towers, Blackpool Pleasure Beach
2018 Rides: Fenix (Toverland), Tiki Waka (Walibi Belgium), Wicker Man (Alton Towers), Icon (Blackpool Pleasure Beach).

I prefer to mate with donkeys over humans!

Postby SixFlagsAstroworld » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:58 am

^reminds me of the time I tricked my grandma into riding space mountain at WDW
Coaster Count: 108
Check out my latest project: Six Flags Cypress Adventures
HARD ROCK PARK Coming to Chaos Crafter 2019!!

Annoying, impatient and needs to be kicked by a donkey.

Postby I305forever » Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:45 pm

I once tricked my mom into riding Goliath at La Ronde
Still confused about why vekomas headquarters hasn't been burnt down by an angry mob of enthusiasts

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby Myntiepwny » Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:08 pm

I got off Twister at Knoebel's (about three years ago, so before a lot of the more recent retracking). Two young girls (probably 9-10) had been on my train and exited before me. They got down to a waiting parent who of course asked, "How was it?"
The one girl looked incredibly shaked and goes, "I think I peed a little."
I gotta admit that it had made me brown out a little there during that ride (and not since) but it still made me laugh.

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!