Switch to full style
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Post a reply

Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:54 am

Looking so creamy and love those close up views of the track and banked corners, GCI will finish the circuit on time, just pray for no strong winds.

Give a Southern England Park a GCI masterpiece with lovely fan-turns, not the North, they get everything while the south does not.

Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:14 am

^Take you dont like the north of England but we dont have many coasters either, I live in Newcastle which is the most northen city and the closest coaster worth going on is 100 miles or so away (Flamingo land and LWV)

Besides, Its the middle of England that has everything :x

Enought of my ranting and onto the topic, theyre making really good progress with this ride, especially with that insident a few weeks ago. Most parks will have delayed it for at least a month if that happened!

Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:44 am

New detail photo's !!!:lmoa:

Till next time!

Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:04 am

Troy is looking more and more fun as time goes by... and there's still quite a bit more construction to do yet !

I feel a trip coming on !

:b

Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:33 am

I´ve heard that the layout of this coaster has changed a little bit.Is that rumor right?

Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:29 am

Coasterfan91 wrote:I´ve heard that the layout of this coaster has changed a little bit.Is that rumor right?

Dunno. I know the GCI guys read the forum and if they are able to say one way or the other, I'm sure they will.

--Robb

Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:50 am

Wow! There some serious headchoppers!

England so needs one of these :P

Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:14 am

Coasterfan91 wrote:I´ve heard that the layout of this coaster has changed a little bit.Is that rumor right?

it is right, from the original layout those things have changed:

1. The crossover under the lifthill have been replace in the direction of the station (north) and so the crossover is no longer under but next to the lifthill. Under the lifthill the tracks run parallel

2. The twisty ending after the helix has been replaced with something very straight, possibly slow-down brakes

Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:34 am

This coaster is starting to look really nice, and could be GCI's best coaster. The hills should have good airtime, and the turns will hopefully be taken at high speeds. Toverland is really adding a great ride collection, but Troy appears to be different from their other more family friendly rides.

Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:11 pm

Looks like a great coaster.

And funn.

-SHawn
Post a reply
MY LATEST VIDEOS