Lagoon Discussion Thread

P. 137 - TPR's Official Cannibal POV Video!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
I know quite a lot about Donkeys!

Re: Lagoon - New family coaster for 2011

Postby comicsans101 » Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:17 am

but i am not sure whether there is still any space for further expansion. =(

I own the website www.donkey.com

Postby linearinduction » Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:16 pm

^ Lagoon has 40+ Acres of Field Currently Used for Overflow/Employee Parking, so room for Expansion is not a problem. ;)

- Sid

Postby linearinduction » Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:55 am

I received my Lagoon Christmas Card and 2010 Christmas Tree Ornament yesterday and was unexpectedly excited by what was on the front of the Card!
Bombora Preview - Medium.jpg
Bombora Christmas Card

Site Admin

Postby SharkTums » Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:22 pm

^Very cute card.

This is the biggest park in the US that I've never visited. I intend to change that in 2011!

Mr. October

Postby JimmyBo » Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:11 pm

This park is amazing and adding another family ride I think people will finally see it as a destination to visit like other theme parks. With all the stuff in Salt Lake City and this park right outside of it (and not to mention Cowabunga Bay) Utah is way more awesome than Arizona when it comes to the theme park industry.

^Keep me posted when you guys may be visiting and I'll see if I can make a trek up there to visit.

Jimmy "Lagoon is awesome" Bo
Do not believe this post!

90% of the time, I am sarcastic all the time...it's science!

Donkeys are my way of life!

Postby coastercrazy216 » Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:13 pm

I really love Lagoon. It still has that family owned feel to it, even though it continues to grow. It has a really great ride selection, but I wish they had another big coaster. Other than how terrible their waterpark is, I have no complaints. Operations are awesome, the lines are always moving, and everyone is friendly.

Postby linearinduction » Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:20 am

SharkTums wrote:^Very cute card.

This is the biggest park in the US that I've never visited. I intend to change that in 2011!
Lagoon has done Christmas Cards like that for well over 12 Years now, and now that I think about it, I believe they used something similar in 2006 for Wicked.

I know KidTums would have a Great Time on Jumping Dragon, OdySea, and the other Family Rides. :D

JimmyBo wrote:This park is amazing and adding another family ride I think people will finally see it as a destination to visit like other theme parks. With all the stuff in Salt Lake City and this park right outside of it (and not to mention Cowabunga Bay) Utah is way more awesome than Arizona when it comes to the theme park industry.

^Keep me posted when you guys may be visiting and I'll see if I can make a trek up there to visit.

Jimmy "Lagoon is awesome" Bo
JimmyBo, I hope you at least stay till closing this time to see what Wicked can Really Do. ;)

Ten years ago you could ride all of the Coasters, all of the Rides, and even catch a Show or two on an Early Weekday Crowd. With 4 More Coasters and nearly a Dozen other new Rides, you need 2 Days to really explore the park, as Pioneer Village takes at least an hour to go through.

Also, if you guys are turning this into a meet up, I'd really like to meet you guys and I'm sure other members of LagoonisFun.com would like to as well. Perhaps we could even plan an LIF Potluck around your Visit, no need to bring anything as you would be invited guests. We also have an actual Chef as a Member of LIF. ;)

- Sid

"Can I get clamshells out of this ATM?"

Postby montezooma » Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:29 am

Hooray! with the addition of this coaster Lagoon will have the biggest lineup of BORING coasters around (with the exception of Fire Dragon)
Check out Season 5 of
Shane's Amusement Attic
NOW PLAYING
New Season, New Posts, New Logo...Old Stuff!

Postby linearinduction » Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:08 am

^ Well, Well, Well. Sounds like someone is a little bitter after Lagoon stole your Slide Name! :lmao:

- Sid (just got demoted) Vernon

Young and Stupid! I blame my parents.

Postby SoCalCoasters » Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:51 pm

Is this possibly a Force One Model?

The track looks very similar... :p
TPR's Biggest Legoland Nerd, and proud!

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!