Lagoon Discussion Thread

P. 137 - TPR's Official Cannibal POV Video!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 3 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Beware of the freeze-dried donkey!

Re: Lagoon Discussion Thread

Postby JJLehto » Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:45 pm

That is awesome. Honestly the one reason I started planning this was the fact there is public transport getting you from the airport to park. I miss public transport!
That sounds great, especially some cable snapping! I am sure I will spend the whole day. Seems like a wonderful park, and having never been to SLC I cant wait to see the city too
Top 10 Steel: Steel Vengeance, Wicked Cyclone, Fury 325, Millennium Force, Storm Chaser, Skyrush, Maverick, Goliath (SFoG), I305, Lightning Run
Top 10 Wood: Voyage, Phoenix, El Toro, Boulder Dash, Mystic Timbers, Lightning Racer, Grizzly (KD), Legend, Raven, Beast

Beware of the freeze-dried donkey!

Re: Lagoon Discussion Thread

Postby JJLehto » Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:02 pm

I will be going to Lagoon Sat Sept 7th. This is just the best day for me in context of the larger trip.
Anyone who can/wants to meet up lemme know, otherwise I'll be hoping to marathon (?) Cannibal solo and hoping the famously nice people of Utah will let me tag on for the coasters that dont allow single riders

Also if anyone knows things to do in Salt Lake City, or any hiking nearby, please let me know
Top 10 Steel: Steel Vengeance, Wicked Cyclone, Fury 325, Millennium Force, Storm Chaser, Skyrush, Maverick, Goliath (SFoG), I305, Lightning Run
Top 10 Wood: Voyage, Phoenix, El Toro, Boulder Dash, Mystic Timbers, Lightning Racer, Grizzly (KD), Legend, Raven, Beast

Previous

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!