Switch to full style
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Post a reply

Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:35 pm

They want it open this year.. But it might end up being new for next year.
Anyways.. Ill be at the park this weekend myself to get new photos ::)

Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:18 pm

Golfie wrote:
mrceagle wrote:Parts for this ride have started to arrive. I will post pictures shortly. The park is hoping at this point to have the ride open by late August or early September.

This season or next season?

I might just go out there to make up for stupid SFGAm's frisbee being closed... stupid Revolution.

It would be this season. Like I said Parts are already on site. They only have about half the ride or so. But they will advertise it as new next year.

Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:22 pm

Just like they did with Wipeout ;;)

Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:36 am

and Skater

To be honest if they skip a ride addition in 2008 you will continue to see Frisbee Advertised at the parks Newest ride.

Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:01 am

Canobie Fan wrote:They want it open this year.. But it might end up being new for next year.

I think it is going to be next year because i went a few weeks ago and barely anything was done but maybe they have a-work-dare-a-little buttoxes off since the. I going again this month and i'll try to take some construction pics along with a Photo TR. :|

Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:32 am

Vekoma Fan Boy wrote:
Canobie Fan wrote:They want it open this year.. But it might end up being new for next year.

I think it is going to be next year because i went a few weeks ago and barely anything was done but maybe they have a-work-dare-a-little buttoxes off since the. I going again this month and i'll try to take some construction pics along with a Photo TR. :|

Allot has been done since then. Nearly the in tire Concrete pad has Benn redone and set up. the ride is starting to show up in the park. Like I said they feel Early September is the long run right now. so unless something goes wrong they will open it this year.

Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:36 am

I'd imagine by the time they get all the parts in it will only take a couple of weeks to put together as long as the work site it prepped. I'll be there the day the thing opens. Mmmmmm... Huss... :lover:

Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:02 pm

Yeah once it all shows up it shouldnt be to long till its open ::D
I hope some bigger ride parts show up for this weekend ;;)

Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:37 pm

I'm still working the pics. On top of ride parts coming it they have started Backdrops of some sort to add to the theming and the Platform area is 8-% done. by now 3 days later it's likely done.

Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:19 pm

I posted the Photos on Thrillnetwork. Rather then Clogging up other sites feel free to See them there.

Link to Thrill network Boards
Post a reply
MY LATEST VIDEOS