Switch to full style
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Post a reply

Re: Knoebels Discussion Thread

Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:19 pm

coasterbill wrote:Awesome! Make sure that's the place. There are other pierogi places but you don't want those.

PS: I highly recommend the sugar or snickerdoodle cookies from the place near Impulse that looks like a huge loaf of bread if you're in the area and want some desert or just an unhealthy snack. :lol:

I matched the view up with your picture so I think I'm good.
Oh goodness that sounds amazing. I'm gonna spend just as much time eating as I will riding while I'm here :lol:

Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:20 pm

^ To the park's credit, the other pierogis are still quite good. They just aren't the world-changers of *the* stand.

I also love the fry place by Oasis too. There's just so much good food at Knoebels.

Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:30 pm

bluestreak wrote:I'm gonna spend just as much time eating as I will riding while I'm here

Excellent. :lol:

Cesari's Pizza is also pretty good, it's by the Paratrooper. Hit up the Waffle Shack for an ice cream and waffle sandwich too. It's in the ugly green and white building that hangs out over the creek that floods a lot. It's behind the carousel (which you should ride because you can catch uh... metal round things that go around your finger).

Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:48 pm

I'd also say don't miss Cheese on a Stick from Totem Treats, or Ice Cream from the Old Mill

Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:22 pm

Oh my good God those were amazing.
Attachments
20190726_172039.jpg

Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:37 pm

There you go! Those are the pieces of heaven right there.

Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:21 pm

Glad to hear it!

Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:56 pm

I got a chocolate chip and sugar cookie (don't like snickerdoodle, don't crucify me) and those were equally as amazing.

Amazing day at Knoebels, ending with two straight front seat night rides on Phoenix. An absolute blast.

Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:19 am

It's been a year since I've watered the plants at Knoebels. How are they looking? Has anyone else won a gardening water can from Fascination this year?

Sadly, I have not given up my city job to pursue a career in botany or landscaping at theme parks ...yet.
Attachments
received_1775447152576869_1.jpg

Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:49 am

^ No because that would mean I won Fascination. :lol:

I'll die trying though.
Post a reply
MY LATEST VIDEOS