TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Wacky Stuff goin' down at Walibi World!

I got this press release from Walibi World, and it's all in dutch, so all I can make out of it is what I get roughly translated from Babelfish and the screen shot they sent me. I'll post both versions of it here, the original in Dutch and the translated version and see if YOU can make heads or tails of it!

English Translation:

WALIBI AND WALIBELLE NEVERTHELESS WITH VALENTIJN! - Biddinghuizen, 14 February 2005

Walibi, the new hero of Walibi World (former Six Flags the Netherlands) are with its girlfriend Walibelle! Last week Walibelle did a succeeded help recall to the Netherlands its with finding the way to Walibi. As a thanks for all aid, they will bring together special Valentijnsverrassing to Monday in the surroundings.

Original Version:

WALIBI EN WALIBELLE TOCH SAMEN MET VALENTIJN!

- Biddinghuizen, 14 februari 2005 - Walibi, de nieuwe held van Walibi World (voormalig Six Flags Holland) is weer samen met zijn vriendin Walibelle! Vorige week deed Walibelle een geslaagde oproep aan Nederland om haar te helpen met het vinden van de weg naar Walibi. Als dank voor alle hulp, zullen ze maandag samen een speciale Valentijnsverrassing brengen in de omgeving.

Here's the photo that they sent. It LOOKS to me like two of the costumed characters got either engaged or married...or SOMETHING!!! :shock:

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic