Switch to full style
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Post a reply

Are they really that bad?

Total votes : 0

Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:58 pm

I've been on Hangman at Wild Adventures... that has been the only SLC that I've riden. To tell you the truth, either they keep theirs very well maintained, or SLC's in general aren't that bad. It's actually one of my favorite rides, you can't really beat the leg choppers you get on it :)

Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:36 pm

Well i think that just looking at SLC's they dont look as rough as Ninja @ SFOG

Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:39 pm

Mind Eraser wrote:Canobie Fan wrote:

And then BDK in the back row is by far the worst B&M ever made.... It makes the SLC next to it seem FUN

Oh please, Captain Exaggeration. Dark Knight is not that bad - even in the back row. There are quite a few B&M's that are just as rough, if not rougher.

Like what? I would take Mantis, PCs Vortex, and Iron Wolf over BDK.

Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:41 pm

coaster_type_of_person wrote:Well i think that just looking at SLC's they dont look as rough as Ninja @ SFOG

:X I liked Ninja a lot. I didnt get much head bangging at all.. As my head was over the OTSR... I rode Ninja more then I rode SUF,GACyclone, and GASM together :twisted:

Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:53 pm

Out of the four SLC's I've been on, (T2 at SFKK, Kong at SFMW, Thunderhawk at GL, and Mind Eraser at SFNE) there is not a single one I would want to ride again. Just enough time has elapsed between each one that I think to myself, "It wasn't really all that bad, was it?"

Yes, yes it is that bad. I'll ride them once for the credit, and that's about it.

Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:59 pm

Hangman at Wild Adventures is the smoothest SLC I've been on. And I've been on 17 of the damn things!!!

Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:30 pm

SharkTums wrote:Hangman at Wild Adventures is the smoothest SLC I've been on. And I've been on 17 of the damn things!!!

Wow, everything just gets better and better for next year!

I've booked my flights to Orlando, my holidays are good to go, and for once I'm gonna be riding a SLC that I'll enjoy! :D

Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:36 pm

^I didn't say it's enjoyable!!!

Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:46 pm

SharkTums wrote:^I didn't say it's enjoyable!!!

Aww shoot, so it's just gonna be tolerable then? :lol:

Haha, well it's gotta be better than Odyssey at Fantasy Island! I can't wait to see the looks on people after they get off that machine of death next year!

Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:50 pm

I've only been on one, and it killed.
Post a reply
MY LATEST VIDEOS