While Cedar Fair parks will show their new additions for their parks in these next few weeks (besides Mi Ad, hope I'm wrong
). I decided to come up with a list that I think would help make this park meet what most of us think it could be. Most of these have been brought up before, so I'm not coming up with anything out of the blue. Honestly 1-4 are interchangeable. I thought about adding something next to Shivering Timbers helix, but hiding any part of the pride of the park can't happen.
1. Replace Hydroblaster for drop capsule slides
2. Planet Snoopy (9 rides)
a. Coasters: Great Pumpkin Coaster and Woodstock Express
b. Old: Be-Bop (Peanuts Turnpike), Splashers (Snoopy's Splash Dance),
c. New: Woodstock Whirlybirds, Linus Launcher, Lucy's Tugboat, Flying Ace Aerial Chase
d. Relocate: Airplanes ( Snoopy vs Red Baron)
e. Remove: Elephants, Copters, Motorcycles, Kiddie cars
3. Connect path from Thunderhawk to Shivering Timbers
a. Zamperla Mini Discovery and Zierer Tower Speed Coaster
4. Sit-down restaurant near Hawk and Rapids
5. Arcade removed for water-park expansion (Bowl Slide)
6. County Fair theme area from Scrambler to Farm
7. Larson Loop next to bumper cars.
8. Dark ride on expanded path near Rapids