Hey locals. A few final questions in advance of my weekend visit:
1. How many rides have onride photos and is it worth it to get the all-day photo pass thing?
2. Do they allow single riders on the Sky Buckets?
3. All day fluffy, fluffy bunnies filled with medicine and goo are near the entrance/Scorcher, right? $8 for the day? I'm coming from the airport right to the park, are they gonna give me sh*t at the entrance for bringing all that in? Toiletries, etc? I'll just have a small backpack with just enough stuff for 3 days. Packing super light, and I can
leave it @ the hotel until check in (staying down the street) but I almost feel better locking it up at Six Flags (I can't believe I just typed that). But yeah its the first time Ive gone to a park with more than just a wallet/phone/sunglasses.
4. Where is everyones fave places to eat? I ate at JBs last time and while the beer selection was good the food was average. Also where has the beer?
5. I know the answer but I'll ask anyway: Is Acro still down?
6. Do you guys think I'll look like a douchebag riding the mine train alone?
Thanks. P.S. I've been to this park before so no need to pile on the suggestions. I plan on having a relaxing day of marathoning Goliath and Mindbender with hopefully a bit of RMC in there as well.