What are your TOP TEN COASTERS

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Holy crap you have a HUGE donkey!

Re: What are your TOP TEN COASTERS

Postby pǝʇɹǝʌuı » Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:38 am

Dramatic change to my list after visiting Carowinds

1. Fury 325
2. TTD
3. Maverick
4. Eejanaika
5. Beast

6. Diamondback
7. Cannibal
8. Twisted Colossus
9. Tatsu
10. El Toro

Am I allowed to eat donkey during lent?

Postby RCT3Bross » Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:36 am

A new update from August 2018. Blue are new entries red ones are kick outs from back then.
Steel:
1. Untamed (Walibi Holland)
2. Schwur des Kranan (Hansa park)
3. Expedition GeForce (Holiday park)
4. Taron (Phantasialand)
5. Blue Fire (Europa park)
6. Helix (Liseberg)
7. Smiler (Alton Towers)
8. Katun (Mirabilandia)
9. Fenix (Toverland)
10. Black Mamba (Phantasialand)
11. Icon (Blackpool Pleasure Beach)
13. Nemesis (Alton Towers)

Wood: (No new Wooden coasters this year)
1. Wildfire (Kolmarden)
2. Colossos (Heide park)
3. Balder (Liseberg)
4. Wodan Timbur coaster (Europa park)
5. Troy (Toverland)
6. Joris en de Draak (Efteling)
7. Wicker Man (Alton Towers)
8. Big Dipper (Blackpool Pleasure Beach)[/color]
9. Mammut (Tripsdirll)
10. Loup-Garou (Walibi Belgium)
Roller Coaster Traveler 3 Bross Parks of 2018: Efteling, Phantasialand, Walibi Holland, Skyline park, Europa Park, Walibi Belgium, Toverland, Thorpe Park, Alton Towers, Blackpool Pleasure Beach
2018 Rides: Fenix (Toverland), Tiki Waka (Walibi Belgium), Wicker Man (Alton Towers), Icon (Blackpool Pleasure Beach).

If the donkey is rockin, don't come knockin!

Postby Dombot » Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:51 am

1. Intimidator 305 - It's a popular choice, but good GOD, what a beast. The first drop is absolutely incredible, it either gives crazy good floater n the front or you-are-going-to-die ejector in the back. That first turn will make you grey/black out, no exceptions. Every transition throws you around like a ragdoll, every hill has insane ejector... I mean, it's perfect from start to finish. Just yes.

2. Kumba - This is the definition of a god-tier B&M. As soon as you crest the first drop, it's one rapid-fire inversion after another at speeds that don't even feel legal- that MCBR does nothing and I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm pretty sure this is the coaster that I've ridden the most in terms of laps, and this ride 100% deserves that title.

3. Twisted Timbers - Ah yes, the ride that got me to sip the IBox Kool-Aid. :lol: I think this coaster has the most airtime out of any other ride I've ever experienced. Ejector is everywhere and it's pure chaos. You're out of your seat more than you're in it. It's amazing.

4. Goliath (SFoG) - My personal pick for the best hyper. The first drop isn't much to write home about, but the rest of the ride is just B&M beauty. Floater on every single hill, that insane downward helix pulls some serious grey-out inducing positives, and the return leg is borderline ejector. It's a really long ride, it's butter smooth, and I love it.

5. Mine Blower - I will never understand the people that say this thing is rough in any way. It's not what I'd call butter smooth, but how anyone could dislike this ride is beyond me. As soon as you crest that drop, it's pure insanity all the way through. The zero-g gives awesome hangtime, every single hill has ejector, and the laterals are some of the strongest I've ever felt on any coaster that isn't a wild mouse.

6. Mako - This used to be my number one, and while it has sunk a bit in my rankings over the years, this is still an amazing coaster. Stupid good first drop, the setting over the water is fantastic, and you're flying out of your seat throught the entire layout. Also, this is the only coaster that I can think of that the airtime is better in the front. Boldikus can vouch for me on this.

7. Alpengeist - Easily my favorite invert. The entire ride is just perfection, from start to finish. There are times that the ride tries to kill you (top of the cobra roll and the transition into the MCBR) and I wouldn't have it any other way. Just go ride it.

8. Twisted Cyclone - Yeah, this is the weaker RMC compared to Twisted Timbers, but it still delivers. The first drop is genuinely terrifying in the back- ejector air all the way down. That wave turn may be my favorite element on any coaster, too.

9. Montu - ...I mean come on, it's Montu. While I do think this ride is severely overrated, I can't deny it's absolutely amazing. It's intense, it's long, the batwing is pure evil, and it's just awesome. Shoutout to the ops, too, y'all are cool. :Pr

10. Mindbender - The definition of the word "classic". Schwarzkopf made some amazing rides, and this one is no exception. Glass smooth for a coaster around four decades old (!!), the scenery is beautiful, and holy crap those loops are intense.
1. Intimidator 305 2. Kumba 3. Twisted Timbers 4. Goliath (SFoG) 5. Mine Blower
6. Mako 7. Alpengeist 8. Twisted Cyclone 9. Montu 10. Mindbender

"If you trip me I will crumble and fall because I am a poorly structured building" ~Carson King

Which came first the turtle or the donkey?

Postby Chasehat » Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:51 pm

Mine shuffled around a bit after going to CP again
1. El Toro
2. Superman the Ride
3. Maverick
4. Skyrush
5. Steel Vengeance (I’m going to get roasted for this one)
6. Millennium Force
7. Storm Chaser
8. Boulder Dash
9. Wicked Cyclone
10. Fury 325
Top 10 coasters
1. El Toro 2. Superman (SFNE) 3. Steel Vengance
4. Skyrush 5. Maverick 6. Millennium Force
7. Wicked Cyclone 8. Storm Chaser
9. Boulder Dash 10. Fury 325

Previous

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!