TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What Was The Last Coaster You Rode?

Skyrush at Hershey. Damn I love this ride. The ride was a walk-on but I only got to ride twice since it closed down for the day in the afternoon right when I was about to get my third ride. Oh well. At least I got on twice and didn't come to the ride any later than I did!

Superman @ SFA last night on the way home from Kings Dominion/BGW.

If you told me those trains hadn't been serviced at all this off-season I would 100% believe you. They looked and sounded like absolute trash and that park needs to get its sh*t together.

Joker at SFNE.......that ride keeps growing on me even though its not a traditional coaster......the new fangled 4D stuff is cute and all but I still love me some Superman The Ride on the CT River.....so epic

Xcelerator at Knott's Berry Farm. It's a short ride, but still has one of the best launches around.

I was going to try and get a night ride on Ghostrider, but it broke down in the evening and so I decided to call it a night since I had an early start at work the next morning.

• 2 weeks later...