TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

New Kingda Ka testing pics and videos!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great video, but it still looks like what I thought it would be...Top Thrill Dragster with a bunny hill. I'll probably get up there to ride it, but I'm in no hurry.

Kindga Ka was going to be a candidate for my 300th coaster, but perhaps I should do Power Keg instead. Hmmm...we'll see I guess!

Yea, I agree. Yes, theres more airtime on the top hat, but youll also get trimmed. And even though its magnet trims, I can tell just in the video theres a decent deceleration.

The bunny hill is taken really fast, but the parabola is HUGE. Not sure on the G's to expect. Obviously front seat is the ride to be on. Speed + wind + no effect on G's on the top hat since trim is on other side = good ride.

But Id rather ride Nitro or Batman. Or Medusa or Superman than this. Having been on Dragster more times than I care to count, its not going to feel any different.

Especially being a mear 30 something feet taller. Past 300-350, you need to go in incriments over 50 to substantially feel any taller. There comes a point where tall is just tall.

Not an enthusiast ride, but, if the lines right, Ill ride it.

^ Yeah I just saw that as well. Too bad really as I was kinda looking forward to it. But since they didn't have alot of enthusiest support not many people were going to ride it.

Looks like they've decided to use the grass they installed for a picnic rental facility. And the Golden Kingdom will be part of the safari.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,155153,00.html

Are you happy now Cedar Point! You get to keep the record!

-JJ