TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Coasters In Need Of Paint

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Magnum XL 200 DID, but I have confirmed (I hope) from a friend whos father does that work that hes been painting Magnum most of the off season.

I think next is definatly Millennium Force. That dang thing is not a light shade of purple, far from its nice deep shade of Cobalt Blue :\

I'd have said Batman: The Escape at SFAW, but I think the thing did get repainted a year or two ago.

Yup got painted last year, Ultra Twister and XLR8 as well .. Ultra Twister is being repainted as well as Serial Thriller and Viper for 2005/2006 and possibly Texas Cyclone

I'm going to have to rip on SFKK here. Chang gets my number one vote. This ride just looks hidious. The paint is starting to flake off all over the ride. Not too mention the paint is so incredibly faded from its original bright colors. I've attached a picture I took a few weeks ago. The camera makes this thing look good. Pardon the blurriness of the photo. I took the photo with the camera as zoomed as possible.

T2 is also in really bad need of a paint job. If I were Six Flags, I'd be embarrassed to call T2 one of my rides, not only for the ride experience, but the appearance. Instead of being black, the ride is black, red, rust, and green. See the photos I've attached.

T2.JPG.1c315644456dad1ae0b4d1df33fb068e.JPG

rust.JPG.df6eefe8750e3352a44451212ab0d864.JPG

S4010071.JPG.601829feb2ca5e3a0d90410ef5cedd07.JPG

I say they need to put Scorpion back in its original colors.

Its current Orange and Blue scheme is too similar to SheiKra's red and blue. Especially since, from certain angles, they blend right into eachother and it's hard to tell which is which.

Bring back the orange and black!