TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gosh that's a really hard question...I dont' know if I can list one...here's my top 3...but I'm sure once other people post theirs I'll have to change mine!

In no order...

MGM's Tower of Terror

Disney Seas Journey to the Center of the Earth

Expedition Ge Force

Elissa "Valhalla and Blue Fall are up there too!" Alvey

There's a merry go round on Cannery row, that has to be the fastest I have ever seen, It's almost scary fast, I wonder if they have the voltage off, but overall, the SCBB carousel has to be one of the top in the country, with the rings and the clown and the original music box

Well my favorite "ride" is probably Roaring Camp Railroad. They have a rail take you from the Santa Cruz Mountains, from a themed old west area, to the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, pretty cool, if you can call it a ride, you can take the shorter ride up the mountian, and some days they have fake train robberies, fun times

Of those Ive ridden:

Wooden coaster: Thundercoaster (Tusenfryd)

Steel coaster: Superman Atracción de Acero (WBMW Madrid)

Dropride: Flight of the Phoenix (Terra Mitica)

Flatride: KMG Afterburner (Fair ride)

Water ride: Supersplash (Tusenfryd)

Gosh that's a really hard question...I dont' know if I can list one...here's my top 3...but I'm sure once other people post theirs I'll have to change mine!

In no order...

MGM's Tower of Terror

Disney Seas Journey to the Center of the Earth

Expedition Ge Force

Elissa "Valhalla and Blue Fall are up there too!" Alvey

MGM's TOT? Its a pile of scrap now. I HATE the new random systems. Its just like riding a giant Frog Hopper...probably LESS exciting as well. At least on the Frog Hopper Id be scared of it breaking under me.

Really, the OLD ToT where you got 2 huge drops was the best. Id take just one big drop now-a-days.

My Fave? Easy. Shivering Timbers - Back seat - 4 click Ride

2nd comes in with Dueling Dragons Fire.

It has to be expedition ge force, without a doubt - it's absoloutly amazing from start to finish. Crazy drop, crazy airtime, crazy turns along with a smooth ride and brilliant trains - brilliant combination

Plus it was raining, we flew into the breaks, it keeps its speed very well, damn I want another go!

Well, I honestly have a three rides that are constantly switching back and forth for my number one spot so I'm going to name all three:

Millennium Force- The best pace of any ride I've been on, crazy first drop, and love the overbanked turns. The pace is the biggie though.

Phantom's Revenge- Two awesome drops and the most violent airtime I've ever experienced.

Top Thrill Dragster- Awesome launch, insane speed, stellar drop, amazing view. Overall, this ride thrills me more than any other.

These are my Top 10 Rides That I've ridden

1.X

2.Xcelerator

3.Riddlers Revenge

4.Batman the Ride@SFMM

5.California Screamin

6.Supreme Scream

7.Scream

8.Tower of Terror@DCA

9.Goliath

10.Ghostrider

Kevin"I need to ride more than just 3 coasters out of California "Bujold

Call me nostlagic, but my favorite ride of all rides is Pirates of the Caribbean at Disneyland. It's obviously not among the most modern or thrilling, but there's just that special "something" about it for me. I like plenty of other rides too, but whenever pressed for an absolute favorite, I find Pirates always coming to mind first.

If it had to be one ride like the topic suggests, then I would go with the one that was the most intense experience for me - Top Thrill Dragster.

Categories (in order):

Best Drop Ride - Giant Drop at Dreamworld, Australia

Best Dark Ride - Spiderman, IOA; Indy @ Disneyland

Best Coaster - Top Thrill Dragter, Millenium Force, NE Ride of Steel

Best Water Ride - Perilous Plunge - Knott's

Most Terrifying - anything on Stratosphere Tower in Vegas