TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Great Adventure???

So, im heading up to New Jersey to go to SFGADV. I am going to be there, in the area, July 6th thru July 9th. Do I need two days to do the park? I really want to complete everything, and I am wondering if Kingda Ka is going to alter things a lot. I know I will be in line for a while for that. Does anyone have some advice?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Two days are not required for just the park and safari. I would add a second day if you wanted to hit up Hurricane Harbor though.

As for KK, I am sure it will be bringing in a long line, but that only means shorter lines at other rides across the park. Your best bet would to be to go on either the Wed or Thu of that week to keep the lines down. Also get to the park at opening so you can beat the rush. This is, of course unless you have a Six Flags Season Pass. If so, then keep in mind that there will be ERT on KK for Season Passholders every Friday Morning before the park opens.

Dunno, but based on my experience with TTD downtime, I've scheduled two days at GAdv, with the possibility of a third, just in case. Factor in heat, queues, and the possibility of rain, and I'm erring on the side of caution. And I've never been there, so there'll be a lot of stuff to do. I know I was glad to have had a second day at CP. (Same with SFMM when I was trying to ride X.) But your mileage may vary.

So the ERT thing ^. Is that mentioned on the official Website? Can't find it... And is that for all SF passholders, or just SFGAdv? Anyway, I'm keeping in mind staying on property at CP so I could ride TTD before the GP opening time, getting to two trains from riding the front row, and having TTD go down for 4 hours. (I quit after 2 hours and came back later.)

The ERT was mentioned in the Season Pass mailer, and some people have queried the park, and they responded that all Six Flags Season Passholders are allowed in. (I doubt the people at the front gate would know the difference anyway, they just scan it)

Yeah, the let you through the gate and there is a rope at the fountain. No special SP benifits for a Thursday (only Fridays), but you might be able to get free preferred parking (Still have to pay for regular parking) with it as there is no longer a Season Pass Entrance/Lot. Just drive up to the guy at the Preferred Parking and show your pass...