TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Detailed Information on Strickers Grove

As promised, I obtained some detailed information on Strickers Grove here in the Greater Cincinnati Area. Unfortunately, the park is completely booked for private parties for 2005 and even if they weren't, they require a reservation for a minimum of 500 people!!

That said, however... I have some detailed info on the 3 days they are open to the public so that if you are interested, you can make your plans!

Monday July 4th... Parking is $4 and admission is free. Rides are available by purchasing tickets or you can buy at all you can ride wristband for the day (last year's price was $12.50). They have a fireworks display that night.

Sunday, August 14th... Free parking, admission is $9.00 for all you can ride and soft drinks are free!! You are welcome to bring in your own picnic basket. Debbie from Strickers stated that this is the day that tends to attract a lot of the enthusiasts!

Saturday, October 1st...Same as the August date.

I told Debbie (who, by the way, was very nice) why I was inquiring and she was very interested to know more about TPR, so I am sending her the link!! Maybe we can plan on meeting up on August 14th... I am thinking that I would like to go that day because it's been about 15 years and I am interested to check out the coasters.

For those of you who want more information than what I got (sorry, I forget to get hours!) you can contact them through their website at http://home.fuse.net/strickersgrove/

Hope this helps you all in getting your elusive coaster credits!

Shari "Your southwest Ohio connection" Shoufler

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic