TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TR:Memphis Zoo

Today I had the cough-cough pleasure of helping my aunt with leading her daisy troop. I had to watch her 4 year old son for the day. That pretty much sums it up for the whole day.

The zoo is really nice but being there with a screaming 4 year old isn't. As we were coming in I saw a sign for Dino Island. I didn't think too much of it until I rode it. It's an I-Werks ride and it's pretty cool. It's pretty rough too. They also have a train and lots of kids rides. There is a rumor that they used to have a coaster but it was very small. Anybody know about this?

But the coolest thing was seeing and touching a donkey! It was so cool but I didn't take my camera so no pics. The new pandas are also cool and ALWAYS ASLEEP! I've never seen them awake except for a VIP tour I took before it opened. They poop everywhere!

So all in all, it was an okay day. There painful new ride is pretty cool

but I'm much more looking forward to the Northwest Passage exhibit in 2006. I hope you liked my first trip report!

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

hey i really liked this post coasterdude5! I'm new here so i'm trying to get use to it and learn more about roller coasters my friend has really got me intrested in them if you can help me out feel free to leave me a message! I will try to visit the zoo soon it seems like a good place.