TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Whats up with Kings Dominion?

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hm, I wonder why they'd do something like this.

If they do remove Hypersonic, chances are it's gonna get sent to either some third world park, or to one of the the throw-away parks here in the states, where it'll rot and rust like crazy, kinda like Batman The Escape at SFAW after it's stints as Shockwave at MM and Gadv

Since when were they considering removing Hypersonic? Pft, I think they'd remove Shockwave before Hypersonic. And no, Shockwave is NOT for sale.

I don't know why PKD wouldn't stay open until 10. They used to do it every night! I hope its wrong, I love the night Grizzly Rides!!!

I have never been let down by a day at PKD.. it definately ranks up in my top 10 parks. But 8pm closings?? I'll gladly drive the extra hour to go to BGW then.

The way Paramount is treating PKD this year (closing early (3pm) on a sunny day and early closings all year) I wouldnt bet on a new coaster anytime soon! Sounds like Paramount is really anxious to drop PKD...

Eric "who hopes Six Flags is too poor to purchase anymore parks, welcome to Six Flags Richmond" Geiple