TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Mr Six the ride at SFNE...

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just thinking...is this and Kingda Ka the only coasters going into Six Flags parks this year? Are any of the other parks even getting 'rides'? All I can think of is water park attractions going in.

Weird, Six Flags must really be in trouble!

Elissa "maybe next year will be better" Alvey

MSP sure is a good addition to the North End. As for the video, I wish I can see it without having problems. Streaming is the only thing that suks when it comes to viewing on the Husson network. And you can't download this video which is really annoying.

hile SF isn't installing many coasters this year, aren't they putting in like 500 ProSlide Tornados?

Yeah, like 6 parks I believe are getting ProSlide Tornados, but yet the one at SFNE is still cooler since we were the first Six Flags park to get one I believe back in 2003.

That looks really awesome... and it looks like it has an airtime/bunny hill! The best part of the normal spinning mice by Zamperla (the traditional design) is the really tiny speed bump towards the end of the ride. This spinning coaster looks really awesome compared to some of the normal ones.

BTW, I just looked it up on RCDB, and it turns out that it's a Gerstlauer, not a Maurer-Shone. Looks pretty fast for a ride that's only 42 feet tall.

I was just thinking...is this and Kingda Ka the only coasters going into Six Flags parks this year? Are any of the other parks even getting 'rides'? All I can think of is water park attractions going in.

Weird, Six Flags must really be in trouble!

Elissa "maybe next year will be better" Alvey

They are getting a crap load of Waterslides.... 10 +...

I don't know why, but I find Mr Six to be one of the most endearing advertising mascots I've ever seen. He just draws your attention to the screen everytime lol.

I saw a SF ad with him recently for the first time in months, and I almost cheered out loud...almost

Anyway, that ride looks cool too.

Doug "I know, I'm such a dork " Booth

SpaceFreak and I will be heading out SFNE tomorrow morning to check it out (and hopefully get a few rides in on Superman). We'll let you guys know how it is when we get back. I'm personally not too sure about this ride -- I got dizzy just watching the video.

Scaparri-

I could not agree more! I rode the one at Worlds of Fun last summer. It was an absolute riot. I would gladly take one of these over a B&M or some overbraked piece of shit coaster any day. The trick is to find a really fat single rider, invite them to ride with you, and both sit on the same side. Just do it, you'll be glad you did!

I've heard that Pandemonium is a clone of the two others in the States, and after looking at the pictures, it does appear to be a clone. But who the hell cares? It's an outrageous little coaster! I say, send 'em everywhere.

I hear my home park may be getting one next year actually. That would be awesome with me!

-kip-

Mr Six the ride = Not fun.....

LONG ASS LINE! SLOW Loads........ slow line............

For an "ok" ride... Now this was opening day for the park and EVERYTHING BUT MrSix and SROS were walkons SROS was 30mins or so because it only had one train.....

But.................... I waited over 2 hours for a ride on Mr Six...

What the hell was SFNE thinking!... I KNOW! Lets add a ride that only runs 2 cars (2 more in the station) and THEN! We can add QBOT!.......

20 people with a bot come up... your now in line for 5 more trains.. or... 10 mins