TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Game-Ride Maker For A Day

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd design the world's first suspended neck coaster full of headbanging and jerky transitions. There would be 4 foot clearences with the ground.

No, really, I'd design some kind of heartline coaster in which the trains can rotate in 'barrel rolls' freely while it goes thru inversions. The train would be able to lock positions when triggered and released right after going through enough twists to cause the train to continue flipping when not in an inversion.

I'd do a Batman dark ride. I think the best scenario would involve the utilization of Spider-Man's technology combined with live actors/animatronics for an "Escape from Arkham Asylum" ride.

You're touring the asylum with Dr. Harlene Quinzel as your guide. You encounter a who's who of Batman's Rogues gallery (Scarecrow, Penguin, Mr. Freeze, Riddler, Killer Croc, etc.) when you reach the upper level where the Joker is kept. A few sweet nothings are exchanged and our fair guide reveals herself to be none other than Harley Quinn. She releases all the prisoners in the asylum, and everything goes to hell in a handbasket.

Too bad Six Flags hasn't got the money, abilities, or intelligence to pull off something of that magnitude. Waste that DC franchise some more, guys.

I know this sounds sick and all but you remember those marble coaster executive toy things...

Well what is someone made a hamster ball coaster... I mean you sit in a giant ball with the seating weighted to stay near the bottom then you just kinda roll down some crazy layout...

I know it is completely impractical but hey it would be kinda neat. (Plus elissa would hate it because it could spin... I kiiid I kiiid)

I just thought of one:

It would be called Flight of the Phoenix: Crash Test. The ride would start on the ground and then you'd be slowly launched up the lift hill into a building. It would be entirely enclosed. as you watched a pre show the building/platform would tilt (like a platform coaster) to a vertical position. The door would open up and you'd be looking straight down. You'd then roar down the vertical drop and would do twists and turns dodging different types of scenery until you'd splash down in an "oasis".

That ride would be so awesome.