TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

NEWS: Holiday World Announces Thier Blog!

http://www.courierpress.com/ecp/ebj/article/0,2578,ECP_19916_3683372,00.html

Holiday World starts Web blog

By staff reports

April 8, 2005

SANTA CLAUS, Ind. n With the advent of Weblogs, Holiday World & Splashin' Safari announced Thursday the launch of what is possibly the industry's first park-sponsored "blog."

Named "HoliBlog: A Walk in the Park," the online journal will include stories about the park's 59-year history, construction updates, hints about future projects, and day-to-day musings.

"We got to thinking about all the little stories we tell travel writers when they visit us," said Holiday World & Splashin' Safari's president, Will Koch. "Those 'color commentary' stories are so much fun to share. Starting our own blog seemed like a natural fit for us."

The launch of HoliBlog marked the start of a 30-day countdown to Holiday World's opening day, May 7.

To access the HoliBlog, go to www.holidayworld.com and click on the "HoliBlog" button at the top of the page.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is actually a really cool thing I think... I love to read the little stories and such and I have read it everyday since it started. My favorite story so far was the one about the different numbers that everyone in the park has, my park is the same way, so I know what its like. I wish more parks would do something like this.