TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

On 29 April I'll be in......CALIFORNIAAAAAAA!!!!

It's a dream for me..but this time it's true!!

I know that many of you live in Cal.. I have only 7-8 days for my trip..please..help me!! SFMM will be my most important stop!!..(1or 2 days??)..and than??..I think about Universal..but not Disneyland..(2months ago I went to Disneyland Paris..I'd like to try...something new!! and something I don't find near Italy!!)

Than....ok... I'll go and see also San Francisco, San Diego and LA !!

I start my "little tour" from Monterey...

Thanx a lot for your help..and suggestions!!

I'm so happyyyyy

p.s. Will I find someone of you living in Cal's parks??:p

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Robb & I will be at SFMM on Sunday, May 1st along with Barry Hom and some other friends that I'm sure will show up!

It might not be the best day (could be crowded) but maybe you'd like to come and meet up with us we can show you around, and then go back on Monday also.

Let us know! We'd love to meet up and help you around!

Elissa "I bet we can get Dan to come too!"

Hi im coming out to california may 13 for 3 weeks from the good old cold uk Was a california resident from 1982 - 1992 and havent been back for 5 years Just gutted to hear that silver bullet was such a let down and ghostrider (which i have ridden ) is losing its touch. When is the best time to go to the parks free every day but may 16 - 18 (getting married in vegas and wont be riding manhatten express after watching video lol) but free after that thanks for any advise.

ehehe

I'm too happy..bacuse I'll be at SFMM on first May!!! ohhhh,yesssss!!

but...How do we meet??!!!

I'm very doubtful if passing only 1day at SFMM +1 at Knott's or 2 days at SFMM... :? what do you suggest to me?

Finally..where do you sleep??We're searching for an hostel or a motel..but if you know a good place...

Thank you!

How do we meet? Well, we'll say show up at a certain spot and we'll meet you. I'll probably have to set up times to meet. It'll probably be 9 am at the front SFMM gates and perhaps noon at some Six Flags slop restaurant.

You can also spot me with a purple Burrito Bros. t-shirt. I'm also a tall Asian. That shouldn't make me hard to spot.