TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

YES!!!, Going to Cliff's today

I can't wait, we will be going to Cliff's Amusment Park today, and I will be taking all kinds of pictures, and will certainly do a trip report, I drive by it everyday, and can see the new Falling Star ride, but have yet to see the Drop Tower go up, so I'm not sure it will be up, but, it is basically a carnaval ride, so I'm still holding out hope.

The only sad thing is that Elissa's favorite Water Park, well in name only, will not be open untill mid May, Water Monkeys' Adventure.

(EDIT) Woops almost forgot the best news of all. My work has a coupon for all day passes for $11.95, team that up with free parking, and that is a cheap date my friends

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome! I hope that the Rattler is running well for you!

Foly Huck, man the Rattler was KICKIN ASS today, the airtime was INTENSE, if we didn't have restraints, we would have been ejected out of the coaster, multiple times. I was reminded today why the Rattler was rated as the 24th best wooden coaster in the world, AWESOME!

I can't wait to see those pictures. I should be going there this summer. Do you know what the best day to go is?

With cliff's there is no BEST day, but at least wait untill they are finished installing the new rides, none of them were working today, which was a bit of a bummer.

Cliff's is rarely crowded, and you will find that even on the busiest of days, the waits are less than 20 minutes.

I'm at work now, and will post the trip report tomarrow.

We did the whole day, including a trip to Mcdonalds before we went, and eating diner at the park, for less thna $80, for a family of three, Wow