TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

GOOD GOD, SCBB must be making money hand over fist

I was playing arond on the internet and found a site that had some Attendance numbers, and to find the small Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk at #19 with 3 MILLION, was a shock.

They beat evry Six Flags park out there, the closest being SFGA with 2.8 million

They have one good coaster, and one crappy coaster, it must be the stinky beach brining them in

BTW this is 2004 numbers

and here is the link to the Coastergratto website where the numbers can be found

AMAZING!!

http://www.coastergrotto.com/theme-park-attendance.jsp

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure they bring in a lot of money, but admittance is free... and a lot of people just go for the beach. Not everyone buys the unlimited wrist bands. I bet if you looked at a list of earnings it would be beaten by almost every Six Flags park. Not to say it's bad park though

yeah, but they also don't ever add the 10 million dollar coaster either, while the addmittance is free, most of the stuff there, food, and gifts are pricey, its also $10 to park.

With thier main expense being the upkeep of the Giant Dipper (something they do very VERY well), thay are very VERY profitable, I'm sure they make more money than any individual Six Flags Park. Six Flags is not doing so well

Even with the free admission and the beach that's still a pretty good number. Six Flags is a major chain and is getting beat by a beach park. Can't be a good thing.

Another interesting thing is the Adventuredome at #11 and PCW at #16 with a 30% increase in attendance.

Also interesting to note that SFMM is the lowest of the non-seasonable parks.