TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

New Space Mountain sign installed

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, it's a little more like Space Duel...

Or Space Harrier...like how all the letter "A"'s are all triangles:

And while it doesn't look anything like these two, I just always like the logos for Space Panic and Star Castle:

--Robb "I love the new logo!" Alvey

Sorry but it looks cheap & tacky I've seen better M signs at Mc Donalds. mind you I live in England I guess you guys supersize your signs compared to us.

The big M at Mc Donalds in the Disneyland Village (Paris) looks great tho, I tryed to find a picture of it but all i can find is one off a map, i know it looks rubish but it sure looks better than the new space mountain Sign!

Mc.JPG.4c4a3395f0d8105b6eb334847c2c646d.JPG

Sorry but it looks cheap & tacky I've seen better M signs at Mc Donalds. mind you I live in England I guess you guys supersize your signs compared to us.

The big M at Mc Donalds in the Disneyland Village (Paris) looks great tho, I tryed to find a picture of it but all i can find is one off a map, i know it looks rubish but it sure looks better than the new space mountain Sign!

What is with your constant steriotyping and generlising of 200 Million people? It won't make you any friends.

Gregg does have a point, but I actually do agree that FreeFall is contantly making digs at Americans. While I'm the first to admit there is PLENTY to make fun of us (as I'm constantly annoyed with the stereotypical idiot American), there really isn't any need to keep bringing it up on the boards.

Had FreeFall not been making digs in so many posts, it wouldn't have been such a big deal.

So let's the be this end of it. There is a time and place for the jokes, FreeFall, but not as often as you've been making them, IMO.

Any further off-topic post in this thead will be deleted.

--Robb "Back to talking about the sign now, please..." Alvey