TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

My Experience in Orlando

First of all thanks to everyone that posted with suggestions.

I stayed in Orlando 9 days all of them were great. The best thing were:

- Car = $0 Just payed a couple tolls and gasoline.

- House = $0 A couple of meals out.

- Sea World= $0 But payed a 20 buck meal for my girlfriend and me.

- Disney = $70 me, my gf (and 3 kids for $115, their mom payed.)

- IOA = $70

Here was the worst:

- Skull Kingdom + Ripley = $66 for two hours of boringness! I would rather use that money on Universal!

- TGI Fridays $120 for me, my girlfriend, and her sister. I payed half

This vacations was great!

First we went to a lot of places with the free car. I wanted to buy the whole Ross store. Totally amazed!

Old town - not that good.

IOA - totally worth it! First we went into Ice Dragons. First rollercoaster experience in my life. Not the best but good. Then we went around to Spiderman...it kicked a$$!

Dr Doom was worth the 20 min wait. Hulk was the 2nd best attraction in IOA. Well everything was great and I'm looking foward to going again on the next spring break or even better, during an out of season time.

Disney- we went there just for 1 day and I wanted a hopper. After walking around for 4 hours, we we rode Rock and Rollercoaster. Next up was Tower of Terror. That was very good and even better than Rock N Roller Coaster.

Animal Kingdom safari was cool and Tough To Be A Big was awesome specially for the kids(and the older kids like me.)

Sea World was kind of the best park. My girlfriend got to touch a dolphin for the very first time and she even cried!

Next up was Atlantis and it was very good, then we went to Kraken(ohhhhh *gregorian heavenly music is heard*) it was so sooooooo goood we went twice on that one and I wanted to keep going. That ride its just twisted, literally I really enjoyed it. It was longer than any other in Orlando and just the best.

Word of warning: DONT GO TO SKULL KINGDOM OR RIPLEY!!! ITS NOT WORTH $66

Btw is Busch Gardens coasters as good as Kraken???????

ADMIN EDIT: Had to re-format, fix spelling errors, fix grammar errors and re-write this post to make it legible. Last warning! Don't let it happen again! - Robb

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Robb...you want to take this one or should we add some moderators?

Glad you had fun...if you can in the future please try to write your report a bit more 'user friendly' with better spelling and punctuation.

I bet Disney was busy as it's a lot of kids' spring break week. The Coasters at BGT are better than Kraken, and I like Kraken a lot.

Skull Kingdom and Ripleys are a ripoff...almost everything on I-Drive is!

Elissa "come on, Old Town is cool in a certain kind of way!" Alvey

Edited by SharkTums

re: Busch Gardens coasters vs. Sea World coaster:

I absolutely love Kraken -- it's my favorite ride in the state. But Busch Gardens is a better coaster park than Sea World, as it has a hell of a lot mroe variety. Kumba and Montu are awesome coasters. Gwazi hasn't aged terribly well, but at least it's two credits. And SheiKra presents a very real threat to Kraken in my #1 Florida coaster spot.

When I rode last year I found very fun, Gwazi that is. Very intense and wasnt rough at all.

Come ride Mean Streak, youll have a deeper appriciation for Gwazi. Gwazi had a great pace too when I was there, never let up. Too bad only one side was up :\