TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Wild Adventures

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Call them!

(229) 219-7080

There is a concert on Saturday so it might be more crowded than normal, but it doesn't seem to be a big name.

I believe that Cheetah is back open, but Boomerang seems to have issues during the Winter Months. Let us know how it was!

Elissa "the best SLC still doesn't say much!" Alvey

My only visit to Wild Adventures was on Cheeta's opening day. There was no event going on, and actually the park wasn't very crowded at all (looked like rain all day).

I got about 5 rides on it that day and it was great. I even managed a rain ride or two. It saddens me to hear how bad the coaster has gotten. Hopefully all is well after the trackwork.

Wild Adventures is a park which could be great but it misses something, particually orginality. However, the SLC is the best but still not much. Cheetah when I went was awesome in the front seat but unrideable in the back. Boomerang like Elissa says has problems in the winter months(I went to Wild Adventures in December 2003). Oh, and two more things. There's is a ghetto parking lot next to the park which charges $3 to park(as opposed to the regular $7 parking lot) and nobody eats at the park for some strange reason!