TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Fear Factor Live (USF)

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The website says Spring 2005 but I thought I remembered reading somewhere when the announcement was first made that it would most likely be May. Could be a little earlier. Maybe someone else on here has heard something more specific.

• 3 weeks later...

Since they just held auditions down here for the host of the show, I would think mid to late May before it debuts at the old Wild West show stage. Not sure how long this show will last before the novelty wears off, ie. Millionaire at MGM.

I don't think the show will last that long because how many times can they have people do the same type of stunt? They aren't going to be able to do the type of stunts that they do on the show.

I'm going to try to get down to IOA/USF/BGT by the end of the year.

Um, it won't be the same people doing the same stunts, and the crowds will have different people each time, it is not like this is all being televised or repeated. How could the stunts be redundant and old, unless you come to the park everyday of the week and watch each show!?

The show will be pretty successful I would think, there are a lot of closet Fear Factor fans who would defintely make this show a stop on the iteniary at Universal.