TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Silver Bullet Concept Video

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suppose having intensifying a rollercoaster as a part of your job is one of the perks working at marketing. I guess they just do what can be done to sell their product, which is, after all, normal behavior for parks. Regardless of any commercials, and how tame and forceless people claim it are, I'd still love to ride. It would be a quantum leap from my previous score...

His videos are awesome. Don't they play his Xcelerator animation in Xcel's queue? Besides, he makes the videos LONG before the ride is up, so I'd say he does a pretty good job with the speeds, especially since he doesn't really have a way of knowing how fast it's going at any one point along the ride.

Than that website sucks!

You have no appreciation for the long hours this guy has gone through for these recreations.

In college I did rendering of some of my work and crap does it take a long time. And my stuff was static (buildings etc.) Its very rewarding -- but his sort of work is insane. Keep in mind he is not only rendering Silver Bullet -- but other attractions as well.

Crazy.

My hat is totally off to this guy such a labor intensive job.

Jose.