TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Club TPR forum?

bert425

Hey ya'll.. just noticed the "Club TPR Forum" has disappeared from my forum index options. . so just wondering if y'all are re-imagining/changing up ClubTPR.

just wondering, as for sure I'd renew if option is available.

best,

bert

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Bert, same thing happened to me too though the sig still works like yours. (This being about a month or two ago.) That being said I get the pop up message every time I go to the main forum screen to renew which is slightly annoying but it is what it is. I was looking forward to renew as well but I'll just be patient for the time being and see what happens.

• 2 months later...
Hey Bert, same thing happened to me too though the sig still works like yours. (This being about a month or two ago.) That being said I get the pop up message every time I go to the main forum screen to renew which is slightly annoying but it is what it is. I was looking forward to renew as well but I'll just be patient for the time being and see what happens.

Can you please send me a screen shot of the pop-up message? You should not be getting that any longer and i'm trying to figure out why you're still getting it.