Switch to full style
Ask us a question about trip planning, coaster videos, rodent encounters or donkeys!
Post a reply

Park Relations

Sat May 26, 2018 4:15 pm

Hello Mr.Alvey. I have been trying to start my own small scale coaster group. I was wondering how I should go about creating relationships with park higher ups to gain access into media events ? Should I simply send them an email or is there more to it?

Re: Park Relations

Sat May 26, 2018 5:30 pm

I mean, that's a start, but relationships don't build overnight with a single email. There are parks that I have been working with for 10 to 15 years. Those relationships build over time. You also will need something that would be attractive to parks to work with you. Do you have a large base of users? Will you be bringing a group to the park? How large is the reach of your audience? These things are all very important.

Re: Park Relations

Sun May 27, 2018 5:05 am

robbalvey wrote:I mean, that's a start, but relationships don't build overnight with a single email. There are parks that I have been working with for 10 to 15 years. Those relationships build over time. You also will need something that would be attractive to parks to work with you. Do you have a large base of users? Will you be bringing a group to the park? How large is the reach of your audience? These things are all very important.

I'm working with around 150 followers do not that much on that end. it i figured that by having access to media events and the such that would help grow my follower base. But after reading what you said, I think i'll take the the time to grow my account to a reasonable size before trying to the stuff that I want to do. Thanks for the Information it is much appreciated.
Post a reply
MY LATEST VIDEOS