Mediterranean theme parks?

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Ask us a question about trip planning, coaster videos, rodent encounters or donkeys!
I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Mediterranean theme parks?

Postby Peato » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:44 pm

Hi there?

Are there any other theme parks that has an ocean theme similar to Japanese theme park, Lagunasia? For like it does have a Adriatic Sea or a Mediterranean theme, especially in the US and maybe Florida?

I know about Tokyo Disney Sea and maybe other Disney parks.

Site Admin

Re: Mediterranean theme parks?

Postby robbalvey » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:43 am

I have to be honest your question isn't totally clear and I'm not exactly sure what you are asking. I haven't been to Lagunasia in 12 years and I don't exactly remember the theme. There are quite a few "ocean" theme parks. SeaWorld, Ocean Kingdom, etc...

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby Peato » Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:35 pm

robbalvey wrote:I have to be honest your question isn't totally clear and I'm not exactly sure what you are asking. I haven't been to Lagunasia in 12 years and I don't exactly remember the theme. There are quite a few "ocean" theme parks. SeaWorld, Ocean Kingdom, etc...

Sorry this isn't written well. But that's okay if you haven't been there for a while...

Is anything you need to tell me about my question?

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby Lena01 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:02 am

Port Aventura is a Universal Studio's theme park on the Costa Daurada, the only one operated by the group in Europe. ...
Universal Studios Port Aventura.
Hotel Port Aventura and Hotel El Paso.
Costa Caribe.
:devil:

Return to Ask Alvey