TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Planning a trip to SFGAdv and Cedar Point. Need help please.

CoasterB

Hi all. I live in Europe so getting to the big parks in america has always been impossible for me, but this year I'm able to go for the first time. I fly into JFK Newyork and I was wonder whats the easiest way to get from there to Six flags Great Adventure? And I also have a flight to Cleveland Hopkins from JKF so I can visit Cedar Point, but I also can't seam to find a way to get from the airport to the park? any info or tips from anyone that has done these journeys? I plan to visit each park for 2 days, I have been doing a lot of searching online but haven't found out much information or i'v just gotten confused. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

CoasterB

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You really need to rent a car. I apologize on behalf of America that outside of major cities we really don't have any good public transportation.

If you search on the forums here you will find a way to get to SFGAd with public transport but it's terrible and takes many hours. Rent a car.

For Cedar Point to/from Cleveland airport once again, you need to rent a car as there's no other options other than a Taxi or Uber!

New Jersey Transit Bus Route 307 travels from NYC to the park. I have attached a link but the times change throughout the year, so recheck the schedule close to the date you are traveling. Of course, you have to take a NJ Transit train from Newark Airport to NYC's Penn Station first, then travel the 10 blocks to the Port Authority bus terminal

http://www.njtransit.com/var/var_servlet.srv?hdnPageAction=SixFlagsServiceTo#top3

I think NJ Transit Bus Route 308 may be able to get you from Newark to SFGAdv, but I'm not certain

Edited by larrygator