TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Going to Efteling next week

Ian_D

Hey guys! My bf and I are going to Amsterdam this week for vacation. I have convinced him to go to Efteling even though he is not a very big coaster enthusiast. We're looking to go on Tuesday, September 2nd, which should be a good day as Dutch kids are back in school. The park is open from 10am-6pm. I know that it is a fairly spread-out park. As someone who has been to the park multiple times, is there a plan of attack that would enable us to get all the credits? Also it looks like they have some crazy dark rides. Are there any that are "Do Not Miss"?

Any advice would be much appreciated!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The park will not be crowded at all. Getting all credits in is a piece of cake. Apart from the coasters, Droomvlucht and Villa Volta are two beautiful and elaborately themed darkrides. If you want more random stuff, go for Eftelings Arab version of Pirates (Fata Morgana) and It's a small world (Carnaval Festival).

As for plans of attack, you will have time to spare, so you can do everything you like (multiple times). The park is very much laid out around a lake, so you can go either clockwise or counterclockwise

The park is landscaped to bits all over the place. With a fairy tale area, plazas with

fountains and gardens, the place is packed with visual beauty, besides the rides, lol!

And more carousels/merry-go-rounds, than you ever believed existed in one park!

Have a great visit! I miss Efteling, myself.