TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Brits on Tour May/June 2014

Tea

I'm ninety-eight percent sure that Knoebels will still honor those old tickets. During my last visit, I used ten-year old tickets that I found in my mom's old minivan - no joke.

As for EZPass, it's really helpful. The Pennsylvania Turnpike hasn't completely moved to high-speed lanes across the board yet, so make sure you're watching ahead as soon as you see the toll booths so you can get in the correct lane. During certain parts of the day it can get a little bit hairy.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love everything about the itinerary... the only thing is that you can probably do Hershey in a day if you had to, so if you're at Knoebels and all of a sudden decide that you love it and don't want to leave... just stay there. I know it's easy to think Knoebels can be a half day park and while it can, once you get there you'll get an overwhelming urge to ride every flat ride and eat everything in the park because it's the best place ever.

I agree with this 100%. And not doing night rides on Phoenix is a crime against humanity! (Remember to sit in the front car!)

I am also going to be coming into the philly airport on the 26th for a kind of similar trip myself and also can't wait for it to get here. Also, knoebls is going to be tickets only that week so wristbands will not be available. Closes at six too so no night rides on phoenix for either of us

And not doing night rides on Phoenix is a crime against humanity! (Remember to sit in the front car!)

Will be a shame to miss out on night rides, but it's an experience we had on our last visit, so we're not totally missing out. Besides, any ride on Phoenix is better than not riding Phoenix! We've also got Flying Turns to check out!

I am also going to be coming into the philly airport on the 26th for a kind of similar trip myself and also can't wait for it to get here.

Cool, what parks are you visiting?

Anyone got any advice on Six Flags Great Adventure ticketing? I'll save myself re-posting the question, you can find it over yonder: http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=54313&start=6030

• 2 months later...

I'm glad you had a good trip! You can always start writing your TR now and use the "Save Draft" feature to spread the work and then start posting them once the Scandi trip finishes

It'll be good to see everything when you post it

• 1 month later...