TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Idea for a game !

Cllins

I question for Robb (Game Guru) here : -

I am surprised that no one hasn’t come up with the idea for a game like Rollercoaster Tycoon but with a fun fair. Say you can start with a few oldish rides. You have to travel around a country having to pay to set up in a field near a town or city or a travelling fair with other owners of rides, Say like some of the travelling fairs in Germany. Until you make enough money to buy new rides & so on.

Nick “I know, I waste way to much time playing games on my PC, when I get time” Collins

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^ See the problem is people HAVE come up with that idea...it's getting the publishers to actually fund the money for development is a different story!

Keep in mind that NO ONE ever expected games like RCT or Sims to take off. Those games shipped to the retail stores in very small quantities assuming it would flop....and now look at what's happened with them!

--Robb

Yes what a great idea because the traveling fairs always have that not quite as wholesome as even a SixFlags kinda vibe. Yep you could have the creepy carnie missing teeth running the ball toss game. Instead of training you could pay for him to get bridgework and make him look just that much more human. Also the creaky rides with the crazy ride attendants. Ah it's wholesome family entertainment.

Awesome idea... Definitely should be rated M though. Can't warp those kiddies minds too much. (oh and to all the people I might have just stereotyped. My apologies.)

Truth be told could anyone see this turning into some Silent Hill meets RCT thing?

I had the same idea about 3 years ago and searched feverishly to find contacts to atari or hasbro but I couldnt. I think that would be an awesome game with so many elements you could put in. Can you make suggestions to some people Robb? haha