Switch to full style
Ask us a question about trip planning, coaster videos, rodent encounters or donkeys!
Post a reply

Re: Ask Alvey - What the hell is this board????

Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:12 am

thrillrider wrote:^ Yep, that's the ride I am asking about.

I have it listed as "closed" in the Park Index. Fun Spot (Kissimmee, not Old Town) So either it was not there when I last visited in October, 2011 or someone told me after that time that it had been removed.
Last edited by larrygator on Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:13 am.

Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:19 pm

Thank's for the info.

I wish I could find this ride operating somewhere.

Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:46 pm

thrillrider wrote:Thank's for the info.

I wish I could find this ride operating somewhere.

I remember seeing one at the York Fair in Pennsylvania the last two years. I've been on it and from what I remember, it wasn't too intense or spectacular.

Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:50 pm

Hi Robb, it's me Boomer from TPS and I just stumbled in here by accident but imeedeatly fell in love with this site! Being the old man that I am I move slow and have gotten used to usually being the last person on the planet to stumble into anywhere that's cool. This site is cool, even though apparently I am the last human being alive to have found TPR... as usual!

Anyway, not really here to ask you anything, just wanted to check in and say hey. I've been wandering around these vast, wonderful and colorful rooms and halls of TPR and forums and for some reason even the many donkeys roaming around here seem to be strangely... not weird. (well maybe that one was, just a little) I will be around a lot now though because to tell you the truth, the "spirit" of this place is amazingly similar to the spirit inside of me. Anyway, I'll be easy to spot, even amongst all the donkeys, I'm the old man slowly wandering around everywhere, dazed and confused, drooling and talking to myself, but with a smile on my face so big it actually leaves my face on both sides.

Congrats on a very cool place my friend keep up the good work... or should I say play.

---Boomer---

Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:16 pm

Thanks Boomer!

Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:07 am

Question Robb/Elissa: I realize there's possibly going to be a China Tour in 2016, and probably one or two US tours as well, but are you thinking and/or working on anything special for the 10th Anniversary of TPR Tours? Just curious. :smile:

(And I had absolutely NO IDEA where the f*** to ask this question.)
Last edited by Nrthwnd on Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:24 am.

Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:07 am

^ they could always take the year of from tours to celebrate the 10th anniversary :)
Last edited by Hhappy on Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:07 am.

Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:24 am

^ That's true. ;)

Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:27 am

Hhappy wrote:^ they could always take the year of from tours to celebrate the 10th anniversary :)

LOL! Love that idea!

Maybe a return to the UK where it all started?

Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:51 pm

So I'm drinking beer and watching youtube a folk song comes on...... Here's the question. Has Elissa ever been mistaken for Joan Baez?
Post a reply
MY LATEST VIDEOS