TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Forums

1. Theme Park Review

1. Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!

Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and donkeys!

1.1m

Archived Photo Trip Reports of Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, and Donkeys!

3. Roller Coaster Games, Models, and Other Randomness

Upload files from No Limits, Roller Coaster Tycoon, etc... Discuss CoasterDynamix, KNEX Models, and more random stuff!

Ask us a question about trip planning, coaster videos, rodent encounters or donkeys!

Games, links, news, movies, WHATEVER!!! 

• Those are actually the two rides that I was thinking made the most sense in the Spider plot. I'm glad that Waldameer wants to stay locally owned.  I agree that it does seem to be in good hands. I was actually walking around by the Waldameer parking lot, to the West of the park, the other day and walked around where the trailer park land is.  I don't think I realized how much extra space this will give the park, it will be pretty substantial. No clue what the plans will be, but there's a bit more room than I expected from looking at Google Maps.  
    • Great interview with Mr. Gorman. Waldameer is in good hands with him at the helm.   So, new family ride in 2025. Seeing that the park has worked well with Zamperla, my guess is one of those Nebulaz or Windstarz rides that are popping up more and more. With Spider on its way out, maybe this is the plot the new ride will sit on?   Regardless of what they add, it's great to see the park expanding and continuing to do well in a time where other smaller PA parks were not able to make it (Conneaut, Lakemont).    
    • There was a video posted a few days ago, of ThunderVOLT having a test run. Unfortunately, it only goes through one circuit.... I am hoping it does two runs. We'll see, eventually. Thanks to Playland(PNE) for the video.
    • There are a handful of older coasters that have manually controlled brakes.  Does it matter if it's a customer vs employee who has the lever?

Important Information

Terms of Use https://themeparkreview.com/forum/topic/116-terms-of-service-please-read/