TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Forums

1. Theme Park Review

1. Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!

Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and donkeys!

1.1m

Archived Photo Trip Reports of Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, and Donkeys!

3. Roller Coaster Games, Models, and Other Randomness

Upload files from No Limits, Roller Coaster Tycoon, etc... Discuss CoasterDynamix, KNEX Models, and more random stuff!

Ask us a question about trip planning, coaster videos, rodent encounters or donkeys!

Games, links, news, movies, WHATEVER!!! 

• ^ I'll be there in a few weeks. I'm a little concerned that I've read it's rough in the last row. That's normally my go to row for most coasters. Did you experience that? Also this "locker thing" seems to be a mess. It seems like Steel Vengeance all over again from year one. What are your thoughts on this? I too have low expectations.
    • Sounds like every other season at SFSTL.
    • ... But - I gotta say.... Tornado your worst coaster? LOL I rode it back in '09 and '14 in the early TPR tours, and found it to be one of my all time faves in the tours! Slow speed lift or insanely speedy lift! When I knew it was coming I braced myself accordingly. And I actually dreamed of one of these being built in Playland(PNE), my home park... Anyway, sorry it's not one you enjoyed. TPR tour 2014 - Bakken park - where I ran into my folks, that trip. 😉  
    • ^ What he said. I always enjoy reading through what you've .....uh ......been through, on all your tour TRs! 👍
    • Something I've just noticed.... Our Broadway Across Canada subscription for the 2024-25 season, includes four shows, and two add-ons, one of which I immediately bought tickets for...for two separate showings! 🙂 But - looking at all of the tickets we've got, everybody now seems to be opening at a 7:30pm Curtain, although for years and years it's been the usual 8 o'clock openings. So, has the covid pandemic had anything to do with these new, somewhat earlier, curtain times? Just wondering.... What we're seeing, starting in January, actually. But this November.... One of the two add-ons we couldn't pass up on. And I also bought a second ticket for myself, for the Sunday aft. performance! But it, and all the other shows, are starting at 7;30 pm. So .....? Just curious, that's all. 🎭

Important Information

Terms of Use https://themeparkreview.com/forum/topic/116-terms-of-service-please-read/