TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Forums

1. Theme Park Review

1. Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!

Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and donkeys!

1.1m

Archived Photo Trip Reports of Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, and Donkeys!

3. Roller Coaster Games, Models, and Other Randomness

Upload files from No Limits, Roller Coaster Tycoon, etc... Discuss CoasterDynamix, KNEX Models, and more random stuff!

Ask us a question about trip planning, coaster videos, rodent encounters or donkeys!

Games, links, news, movies, WHATEVER!!! 

• Its Still very helpful at cedar point on a weekend on some of the bigger rides. 
    • how old are you, Zach? 100% get Fast Lane for Kings Island  (I'd say for CP, it's not as urgent, as the FL doesn't save too much time at most of CPs big coasters, and your best bet is to just get in line as early as possible for the things you really want to ride).   but at Kings Island?   do whatever you can to pay for Fast Lane.    Yes. . it's NOT cheap, and yes, it's NOT included in ticket price.   But all the "big" rides (flats and coasters) have Fast Lane, and in almost all cases, the Fast Lane queue drops you directly in the station.    it will save you so much time and you'll get your money's worth just from ride times for Orion, Banshee, Mystic Timbers, and Diamondback.  and you're gonna want lots of rerides. the only real "big" rides not on FL tend to not really have terrible lines anyways - ie: the Bat. but yeah. . .get Fast Lane at Kings Island.   (and you can get individually - just one for you - if you're the only one who really wants to ride).
    • If you get in early you can knock out a few of the big coasters but i would guess and hour wait later in the day for most the bigger rides if not longer, but a lot of people will be in the water park
    • Having spent too much money on cargo shorts or pants of low quality or loose pockets where your phone or vape pen flys away, I finally found some reasonablly priced cargo pants/shorts that: 1. Don't make your legs look inflated with huge pockets. 2. No loose threads, buttons, zippers, etc...  Appears and feels like quality construction for a resonable price. 3. These and TEMUs cargos are both made in China but these are actually great quality.  I like these better than anything I have purchased from Macy's, Costco, Sam's Club, Columbia or Kohl's. 4. These are good enough for a few of my local law enforcement friends and actually wear well, so I am using as a daily work wear as a contractor / flooring sales. These are the prices I paid.  You should use a junk email address to sign up and use any discount codes.   The items fit as described with individual descriptions below: In order of prefference are: 1. Core Cargo Shorts (boulder) and the Core Cargo Pants (charcoal) are my favorites of the purchase.  Both have velcro front flap thigh pockets with a solid seal on the pockets and will fit a phone up to the iPhone Max, Pixel Pro or Galaxy S+/Ultras.  The charcoal Core Cargo pants were at my condo so I didn't photo them.  I am guessing any color is fine but these were the less expensive and yet my favorites. 2. Stealth Cargo Pants (black) are nice but the cargo pockets are slick and if you forgot to zip them, anything inside will fly out on some rides   Plus the zipper strings for the cargo pockets hit your legs when you walk although not very hard.  I don't think these are worth $5 more than the Core Cargo Pants. 3. Atlas Tactical Pants (boulder) have some sort of weird butt/saddle area that is made for running but are not super attractive.  They are the (boulder) color pants in the middle of the below photo and while I am not returning them, they don't look great for being $10 more expensive.  I will wear these hiking but they are more practical than fashionable. https://lapolicegear.com/   I don't work for these people or receive a referral bonus; or I would have been more positive on my review.  I would stick to the cheaper Core Cargo line and use a coupon code that you can get by visiting their website.  They will send you a daily email reminding you they existing so use a junk email address when signing up or get SPAMed for life.   Photos: shorts, tactical and stealth pants back sides.  Weird butt area on the tactical pants in the middle.  I left my Core Cargo pants at home so no photos. Front side of the same   Shorts great, tactical pants okay Stealth pants good, core pants great.  
    • The website is now down for maintenance but my local park has a free splash pad and picnic area.  It sounds like they are not really tryng to stay open but to find some way to pay to feed any remaining animals before they can relocate them.  I heard belugas will eat you out of house and home and not so easy to put up for adoption

Important Information

Terms of Use https://themeparkreview.com/forum/topic/116-terms-of-service-please-read/