TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Forums

1. Theme Park Review

1. Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!

Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and donkeys!

1.1m

Archived Photo Trip Reports of Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, and Donkeys!

3. Roller Coaster Games, Models, and Other Randomness

Upload files from No Limits, Roller Coaster Tycoon, etc... Discuss CoasterDynamix, KNEX Models, and more random stuff!

Ask us a question about trip planning, coaster videos, rodent encounters or donkeys!

Games, links, news, movies, WHATEVER!!! 

• I will be excited to see the carousel after getting the demo of how the refurbishment works back in Sept 2020, not to mention the historical importance of it and several of my friends from back when I owned horses and did equestrian competitions very much want to come and see the completed carousel. BUT...........overall I think it is super that they are FINALLY getting better about promoting things. One festival and a couple new shows may not seem like a big deal to most enthusiasts but for locals that seldom go to other parks it will be nice. Particularly, for non riding parents and grandparents that are hanging out with kids all day. Hopefully, they continue to promote things, so far even minor improvements have been met with mostly positive feedback on social media. People just like to know things are happening. It will be interesting to see how quickly they get Joker up and operating since they are promoting it as this summer. I mean, I can't ride it but it will be popular and that corner of the park will be looking pretty good now.
    • Haven't really seen any chatter about it. . but Matt Hughey (VP of Park Operations at CotALand) has posted some pics on Facebook about an upcoming job posting for the park. and included some pics that show Palindrome has gone vertical! Pics courtesy of Matt's Facebook.
    • Enclosed building? Also there was already a Cotton Candy Factory in that location so I assume they're just reopening that.
    • i saw someone post this on Facebook, they gave a round up of things coming this summer.    THIS SUMMER AT SIX FLAGS ST LOUIS🎢☀️ 🆕❗️COASTERS BREWS & BBQ:  Fridays and Saturdays July 12- August 3rd, the name says it all, Thrills, mouthwatering alcoholic beverages, and homestyle barbecue! More info likely to come out soon 🎢 🍺🍖 🆕❗️ TWO NEW MISS KITTYS SHOWS: Likely to debut Memorial Day Weekend and run through early August (Pure Speculation based on recent history)   Boot Scootin Country 👢🤠 Miss Kitty Presents: FOOLS GOLD ⛏️ 🆕❗️THE JOKER: CARNIVAL OF CHAOS:  Coming this summer  THE JOKER™: Carnival of Chaos is one of the world’s tallest pendulum rides, standing at a staggering 17-stories in the air! Enter his funhouse, if you dare, and be immersed in the sinister world of the Clown Prince. This impressive giant disk reaches speeds of up to 75 miles per hour as it whips back and forth, swinging higher and higher to give riders a jaw-dropping view of the world below them. For even more chaos, the ride spins as it swings, creating a unique thrill experience 🃏🎪 ❗️HURRICANE HARBOR : Open May 25- Labor Day From pulse-pounding water slides and unforgettable memories to mouth-watering cuisines and an escape from the daily grind, Hurricane Harbor St. Louis has all the adventure you're looking for. 🌋🌴🌊 ❗️July 4th Fest: July 4-6 The park will be decked out in red, white and blue for this Independence Day celebration. Enjoy thrilling rides, music and ice cold Coca-Cola all day and then join us as we light up the sky at night with a spectacular fireworks display set to music.🇺🇸🎆🧨 ❗️Grand Ole Carousel: Opening 2024 Season After years of extensive refurbishment, the historical Philadelphia Toboggan Carousel 35 will reopen with newly redone horses and an enclosed building architecturally inspired by Medieval Rome. 🎠🏰 ❗️Cotton Candy Factory North: Opening Summer 2024 Located across from Sky Screamer and Adjacent to Boomerang, the new location brings more dining brings another option to the North part of the park, which lacks Dining locations. Cotton Candy, Pretzels, Popcorn, Nachos, ICEE, and Coca Cola Soft Drinks will be served! 🥨🍭🍿 Which one are you most excited for?
    • My Guess would be wheel related. And kind of re-engineering is going to take some time. Hopeful opens before September.

Important Information

Terms of Use https://themeparkreview.com/forum/topic/116-terms-of-service-please-read/