Kennywood Giant Eagle discount?

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Ask us a question about trip planning, coaster videos, rodent encounters or donkeys!
Ass is another word for Donkey!

Kennywood Giant Eagle discount?

Postby andybarnes84 » Thu May 17, 2012 10:53 am

Hi everyone,

So i'm trying to save money and looking around at the different parks we're visiting and although the Club TPR discount for Kennywood is great, I noticed on the park's official site that they state you can get tickets for as low as $24.99 at Giant Eagle Stores. Has anyone made use of this deal as it seems to be a scorcher! Are these coupons or actual tickets and do you think i'll have to go on a witch hunt just to find a store that has some?

Many thanks coaster gods :cool:

Site Admin

Re: Kennywood Giant Eagle discount?

Postby robbalvey » Thu May 17, 2012 3:03 pm

I honestly have no idea. Sometimes the parks DO offer discounts at a better deal than what they give us. It's not something we can control, sorry.

Beware of the Magic Donkey at Lotte World!

Postby kennywood_racer » Thu May 17, 2012 10:48 pm

andybarnes84 wrote:Hi everyone,

So i'm trying to save money and looking around at the different parks we're visiting and although the Club TPR discount for Kennywood is great, I noticed on the park's official site that they state you can get tickets for as low as $24.99 at Giant Eagle Stores. Has anyone made use of this deal as it seems to be a scorcher! Are these coupons or actual tickets and do you think i'll have to go on a witch hunt just to find a store that has some?

Many thanks coaster gods :cool:

They are tickets. Most PA Giant Eagles or Jine Iggles have them. Each store only gets so many and sell out by mid summer so I would hurry.
ACE Member since 2006

Ass is another word for Donkey!

Postby andybarnes84 » Fri May 18, 2012 3:27 am

Ok thanks guys for the assistance, I'll probably just stick to the club tpr code to save the hassle, it's not as though there's much difference anyway.

Holy crap you have a HUGE donkey!

Postby IrishBuckeye » Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:54 pm

I'm going to kennywood tomorrow and I bought my tickets at a Cleveland area giant eagle for $25 each. They might be even cheaper at a Pitt area giant eagle, not sure. If you go between now and august 21, they are good every day, after that date they are only good certain days. And they are actually tickets, not a voucher.

Return to Ask Alvey