TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[RCT3] Vivaldi Park Pacific Paradise

I'm back with a new park and back in the Vivaldi Park track after a pretty long brake it (most of you may not even know what I'm talking about).

Vivaldi Park Pacific Paradise is situated on 3 small sized atoll islands placed in the Pacific as the name refers to. The theming will be..... TROPICAL - shock! - and I'll try to master building a park with intense rides, but at the same time have a park with a relatively calm atmosphere.. Hmmm... that really makes no sense, but I hope that you have understood some of it

Update 1

At the moment the park is still under construction, though the entrance area and 2 of the main attractions already have been finished.

Super signature shot of the entrance with the impulse coaster Red Diamond in the background.

Red Diamond's station building

I just hate when the windows disappear

Back to the entrance again and this small welcoming building

As I said in the introduction of this update, 2 of the main attraction were build, so in update to, expect to see more to:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update 2

I guess it's time for a Blue Fall update....

Blue Fall, or at least a part of it.

The square behind Blue Fall is surrounded by shops and stalls. Here you can get almost everything.

Wow only a few pictures and I'm already excited to see more! Nice job!

Thank you, I hope you enjoyed this update

Awesome Steffen, you are one of the best RCT3 designers we have here (probably my number one or two favorite designer depending on what you or CD5 are creating) so I am looking forward to this. '

Happy Building

Taiko Tounge

The Ghost

Thank you very much

It's looking great! The entrance area is very original, yet somewhat simple...and I love it!

Thank you

yeeh a new park Taiko Really Happy you're getting better in logo's!

I actually have no idea of what I'm doing. I just add some things (I don't know what they do) but sometimes it ends up being good looking and sometimes it's in the horrific category

Hello again.

Due to the lack of internet and computer access in the last couple of days (or 6), I haven't had the opportunity to play that much on the park, though 3 new rides have arrived, so just to keep this running for some time again:

Right now I have no idea of what I should name them..

Relax - the boringly looking brown walls will be either re-coloured (I'm thinking yellow or light blue) or just completely removed to make room for another kind of wall.

Man looks really good so far and I love the simplicity of the entrance, "less is more" can be a motto after all.

I really hope you can go a long with this one because I really like your style of building and use of terrain. Keep up the good work.

Thank you very much. Unlike Flussgärten the park will continue until it's finished and not any further.

Lol, I just downloaded that Intamin drop tower. It's pretty cool. Taiko Tounge

Are you putting a roof on it?

The park is looking really smart. I prefer the theming of this park than your others, it's so much cheerier. Taiko Happy

I've tried putting on a roof, but the tower itself is place so that no cs fit it..

Looks great, what scenery packs do you use? I relay would like to know.(mainly the ones you use). Because u and CD5 inspire me.

Thanks; I'm using all the main street packs, catfish cove, steel junle, and Acena's pavement covers.

It still looks great! The only thing I could suggest is to put a roof on the drop tower...Great work!

Thank you, but as I've already mentioned, no cs will fit on it.

Not alot of rides, but the park itself looks beautiful.

More rides will come - just be patient..

Update 4

Shipwrecked - a new family ride are now finished, and a much more important thing; a new coaster is under construction.

Shipwrecked is a heavily themed Rockin' Tug, build by Zamperla.

And this is how it's looking seen from the main path.

The dilapidated "lighthouse".

Coaster construction.

Update 5

The construction of the coaster is delayed due to some ground issues. The ground below some of the planned elements were more unstable then the the engineering company had calculated. That has caused us to re-design most of the coaster.

Now you also get construction pics

It gets really close to the path.

Right now it looks a little bit messy.

Theming work.

Hopefully when ended, the coaster will look more like this.

Sorry, but I don't have the time for personal replies

Replies

That looks incredibly awesome...

Love the first drop!

I'm also quite satisfied with it myself; the first half of the coaster is my favourite part.

that last picture looks great!

Thanks

Lookin good so far...keep it up!

I do suggest some more terraforming. I know the whole island theme and all, but a few larger hills I think would make this look really great! Even a beach?

I know about the landscaping, however, the islands aren't big enough to "carry" a large hill or two. I hope you'll change your thoughts about this when I've finished the park; most of the terrain forming will come with time, so instead of natural hills, there might be a few fake ones.

I really like your new coaster! The first drop looks amazing! Why cant B&M do something like that for reals? I do agree with Twister though, a few more hills would make a world of difference!

~Matthew

Thank you very much, and I don't know why B&M doesn't make drops like that- it would be awesome if they every build a coaster with an element like that.

DBru wrote:

That looks incredibly awesome...

Love the first drop!

It lookes a lot like the one KP made in his wild west park

Okay, I had no idea, but now I know