TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR: Columbus Zoo and Jungle Jacks Landing

ragerunner

This summer my family and I visit the Columbus Zoo and Jungle Jacks Landing. We have been to a lot of zoo's, but this may very well have been the best. The theming, animal exhibits, and attractions were top notch. Hope you enjoy the photos.

Our crew. They sure make things fun.

ADMIN EDIT: I have gone ahead and added Photo TR: to the beginning of this thread's title. In the future, please remember to include that notation for any photo trip reports. Other than that, keep up the great work!

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't been to the zoo in the past year since the opened Jungle Jack's, but I always love the atmosphere there. And the manatees are always fun. reminds me of HornyManatee...

One thing I would love to see in the park is a nice little Euro-Fighter. I think its definitely something within the budget of the Zoo, and it would be a nice ride to have right in my hometown.

I haven't been to the zoo in the past year since the opened Jungle Jack's, but I always love the atmosphere there. And the manatees are always fun. reminds me of HornyManatee...

One thing I would love to see in the park is a nice little Euro-Fighter. I think its definitely something within the budget of the Zoo, and it would be a nice ride to have right in my hometown.

I think you might very well see a coaster of that size in the future. Jungle Jacks Landing needed more landscaping to be in line with the theming of the water park and zoo. It should be interesting to see their new Safari area with the jungle boat ride that is planned to open in about a year.

• 1 year later...