TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

{NoLimits} "Un-named Invert"

After creating a lot of humdrum rides, I decided it was time to create something that will surpass everything I have produced so far. At the moment its in its early stages, but so far its turning out good.

With this ride, I have tried out a number of new building techniques including AHG and Elementary. It will also contain .3ds (far more extensive than those on Shaft of the Dead so I'll need some help) and possible Environments(might need help on that as well).

http://www.nolimitsdevcenter.net/p5217

I'll need help on this to make it the best it can be so if you have any suggestion, please tell me.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not too bad & your other creations look pretty good as well.I think I may DL the spinball scramble or whatever it's called as that looks to be a fine ride.

I noticed in one of your screens the ferris wheel in the background.Is that from NL Fairground? if so it looks like I'll have to buy the full version as the demo had a missing .dll file in it that I wasn't gonna bother trying to replace.

Not too bad & your other creations look pretty good as well.I think I may DL the spinball scramble or whatever it's called as that looks to be a fine ride.

I noticed in one of your screens the ferris wheel in the background.Is that from NL Fairground? if so it looks like I'll have to buy the full version as the demo had a missing .dll file in it that I wasn't gonna bother trying to replace.

Thanks for the comments, I hope you enjoy it.

As for the Ferris wheel, you don't need to buy NL Fairground. The two games have little in common with each other. The Ferris wheel you see is a 3d object you can download at Coastersims.

^Aren't those the default texture for the B&M inverts? But anyway, it looks really great! I'd be happy to beta test the track if you are interested. Also, would you like to do some beta testing for a B&M invert I'm working on?

Either way, I look forward to seeing more progress!

^Aren't those the default texture for the B&M inverts? But anyway, it looks really great! I'd be happy to beta test the track if you are interested. Also, would you like to do some beta testing for a B&M invert I'm working on?

Either way, I look forward to seeing more progress!

Actually, that would help a lot. And yes, I can test your track too if you want. I'll PM you later with the download.

Looking good, but I'm concerned about the transition from the zero-G into the horseshoe turn; does it flow well?

You'll find out when its released.