TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Intamin 12 looper [NL]

Designed after pictures of an Intamin 12 looper shown in FD, and with some statistics from the Intamin web page I have been able to pre-create a coaster with the help of these. The ride comes in to variations, one launched and one with a lift-hill.

The layout can be described as:

Lift/Launch > turnaround > Norwegian loop > bunny hop > boomerang > loop > 2 corkscrews > turnaround > bunny hop > 2 corkscrews > turnaround > bunny hop > turnaround > 2 inline twists > turnaround > inline twist into brake.

Pictures:

Norwegian Loop

First of the 4 corkscrews

Inline-twist

Turn after launch

Airtime-hill

Enjoy!!

12looplaunch.nltrack

12looplift.nltrack

Edited by mcjaco

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wathell wrote:

this coaster feels like it could actually be made in the future, i would seriously send it to intamin

Sorry to burst your bubble but Intamin designed it in the first place.

yeh intamin made a 10 looper , but not a 12, plus all the intamins 10 loopers dont have launched version either, so i dont know if you know what your talking about.

Well the Pictures in the ECC First Drop Magazine that I recreated this coaster of are of an Intamin designed coaster, so dr.gumbo is perfectly right.

But then again if I send it to Intamin they wouldn't have to make one for showing of the ride.

^^ I'm working on a POV of the launch version and it will hopefully be posted in the first post shortly.

^ Thanks for that.

EDIT: Video posted in the bottom of the first post, please tell me if it works, since streaming videos doesn't for me.

^ Thanks for that.

The track took me about 3 days, plus some minor tweaking afterwards, and then a few days to support it, so not to long at all.

If I only had put my mind to it then I might been able to finished it all off in about 2 days.

^ Thanks for that.

The track took me about 3 days, plus some minor tweaking afterwards, and then a few days to support it, so not to long at all.

If I only had put my mind to it then I might been able to finished it all off in about 2 days.

And how many hours per day did you work?

Did you use the heart line generator?